Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Carol Vorderman

Would you shag Carol?

• Yes...Like a tramp on chips

Votes: 479 75.4%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 83 13.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 68 10.7%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 5 0.8%

• Total voters
In your own time, go on...

I Have gone on my friend,
so far my arm and hand needs surgery and a whole Nunnery are praying for my soul
5342379261_fa5fbee383_b.jpg
xlp2Lkmn_400x400.jpg
Carol-Vorderman-1388224.jpg

Sorted, I think

Last edited:
sorry for repeat pics, i promise I am not some ******* spacktard but if I click a symbol to insert image, then it asks do I want to put the full pic or thumnail in??? full pic obviously. So you select that and its like Melania Trump with your bank card. Please post instructions for middle aged drunk people. Ta .;)

sorry for repeat pics, i promise I am not some ******* spacktard but if I click a symbol to insert image, then it asks do I want to put the full pic or thumnail in??? full pic obviously. So you select that and its like Melania Trump with your bank card. Please post instructions for middle aged drunk people. Ta .;)

Select "Edit post"

Delete all pic files

Reupload first three.

Once they've uploaded only click ONCE on full image button for each of three pics.

Use preview button to check

Wipe down keyboard afterwards.

Instructions follow, 99 change hands. Message ends.

Just ignore the "full pic or thumbnail" part. Once an image is uploaded, it's loaded.

If any are fake or not, I promise you Carol (as this will flag up for you) You are doomed, Your lady garden will be a site of mass destruction from the amount of devoted servicemen (maybe women too) all ready to devote their loins to your worthy cause ;):p;)
dada.jpg

6b9bb015feb9bb4b7e127f3bc856ad5f.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1000.jpg
The-presenter-oozed-glamour-in-the-70s-inspired-pictures-475130.jpg

Attachments

• dada.jpg
    dada.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 68