Votes: 40 9.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

NSP

LE
I'm sure it wouldn't take det cord to remove her bra.
Oh, I dunno - with the size of her chebs these days anything used to restrain/support them must be quite substantial.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Frapped is skydiving colloquial to describe killed by impact with mother earth, at or near terminal velocity, having failed to inflate one's parachute.

Best avoided, but difficult not to do it to oneself "to death", I'd say.

Utterly unconnected with Carol Vorderman.

Frapped is skydiving colloquial to describe killed by impact with mother earth, at or near terminal velocity, having failed to inflate one's parachute.

Best avoided, but difficult not to do it to oneself "to death", I'd say.

Utterly unconnected with Carol Vorderman.
This is fascinating.

Please. Do carry on.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
"Camp".

No further comment necessary.
True, it's a normal word for a permanent or temporary place for the army to billet and train troops.

That screechers feel the need to hijack it has possibly has more to do with self-disgust than a lack of creativity.

True, it's a normal word for a permanent or temporary place for the army to billet and train troops.

That screechers feel the need to hijack it has possibly has more to do with self-disgust than a lack of creativity.
Isn't the other from Police argot 'KAMP' - Known As Male Protitute?

Don't get yer lallys in a twizzle ducky, it's a bona word.

camp
adjective
mainly UK informal

UK

/kæmp/ US

/kæmp/

(US usually campy)

(of a man) behaving and dressing in a way that some people think is typical of a gay man:

What's the name of that amazingly camp actor with the high voice and a funny walk?

Using bright colours, loud sounds, unusual behaviour, etc. in a humorous way:

Their shows are always incredibly camp and flamboyant.

Latest Threads