Votes: 352 81.3%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 40 9.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Published by: Kathryn Ingate, express.co.uk, on Sunday 09 February 2020.

Carol Vorderman: ‘No wonder we got divorced’ Countdown star blasts ex for surprising move.

CAROL VORDERMAN has taken a swipe at her ex-husband after discussing a surprising move he made while looking after their son when he was younger on her BBC Radio Wales show, as the Countdown star exclaimed, "no wonder we got divorced"!

Carol Vorderman, 59, made a light-hearted comment about why she parted ways with her ex-husband Patrick King during her BBC Radio Wales show this morning. The former Countdown presenter separated from the management consultant, who she shares two children with, in 2000 after tying the knot in 1990.

1581865389959.png

Last edited:
Published by: Kathryn Ingate, express.co.uk, on Sunday 09 February 2020.

Carol Vorderman: ‘No wonder we got divorced’ Countdown star blasts ex for surprising move.

CAROL VORDERMAN has taken a swipe at her ex-husband after discussing a surprising move he made while looking after their son when he was younger on her BBC Radio Wales show, as the Countdown star exclaimed, "no wonder we got divorced"!

Carol Vorderman, 59, made a light-hearted comment about why she parted ways with her ex-husband Patrick King during her BBC Radio Wales show this morning. The former Countdown presenter separated from the management consultant, who she shares two children with, in 2000 after tying the knot in 1990.

View attachment 450219

Don't ever, ever, not ever do that again.

If anyone on here cannot live without the verbal shoite spewed by the redtops, they can hunt it down themselves.

Twat.

Nearly 2 months since the last outbreak of Vorderman.

This popped up on Google, for everybody who wants to see her box:

Out of idle curiosity, I looked for the video if the interview when that snap was tooken, and I'm left admiring Nathan Cleverley's self discipline.
View attachment 449928
He looked her in the eye from start to finish.

And this one - well, just 'because':

View attachment 449929
Wait, no video, with her jiggling each time she swings and makes contact?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

If anyone on here cannot live without the verbal shoite spewed by the redtops, they can hunt it down themselves.

Twat.
@RCT(V)
Disagree?​
Start another thread.​
Anybody else on here looking forward to endless regurgitation of text from the blue rinse fascist redtops, sans images?

FFS :roll:
Fuck me, over sensitive much about some plastic bunny boiler?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Twat.
You remind me of the guys who would demand that the Mess only bought the serious broadsheets yet would smuggle copies of The News of the World and Sun into their rooms! :rolleyes:

Latest Threads