Votes: 311 81.6%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
Has anybody else noticed that Carol and Dr. Sex (Professor Alice Roberts) have similarly sized chesticles. I think that somebody from Arse needs to volunteer, well as I will do it volunteers are not necessary, to take a tape measure to check this burning question of the century out.
View attachment 404547
I like her in Digging For Britain. I know she's an osteoarchaeologist, but there must be an opportunity to climb in her trench.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Vorderman was obviously well satisfied :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Probably because, judging by the size of the arse, she had a good feed!

Has anybody else noticed that Carol and Dr. Sex (Professor Alice Roberts) have similarly sized chesticles. I think that somebody from Arse needs to volunteer, well as I will do it volunteers are not necessary, to take a tape measure to check this burning question of the century out.
View attachment 404547
I shall happily volunteer through motorboating both and use the science of acoustics to determine the results! Not a prob.

Robme

LE
Here's a very recent offering of Ms V for those of you who are fans.

View attachment 383223

I know that I'm really cruising for a bruising here, but do we really want women not far south of 60 years of age looking like this? Especially when we all know that one unprepared, candid or unedited pic would tell a whole different story.
Actually what’s worrying me is just how big can she get before she causes her self an injury, I.e. bashing herself in the face?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A few that I hadn't previously seen of Vorderman

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
That last one is a photoshoot job, Vorder's head on Lady Sonia's body. You can easily tell, as the arse isn't hanging off the side of the tree trunk

That last one is a photoshoot job, Vorder's head on Lady Sonia's body. You can easily tell, as the arse isn't hanging off the side of the tree trunk
I agree it's a photoshop. Please, though, don't tell us how you recognised Lady Sonia's body so quickly.

In need of more publicity...
J9IXa8v3.jpg

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
For which I would put myself forward to ensure her public business was nice and neatly trimmed. Somebody’s got do it, suicide mission and all that.
I dream Vorderman dreams, in which I question her in a trance about her previous sex life and her desire to be fooked senseless by a geriatric ginger with a knackered todger. Which in my dream the response is always ‘oh my god, i’m Arriving (fit birds and HM Queen don’t come they arrive) at the thought of your massive 2” and the 15secs of lust I will receive”
I have a tear in my eye. That's beautiful.

Email it to her and you'll be conkers-deep in her devil's ditch before you know it.

Latest Threads