Votes: 311 81.6%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
20/20 vision. Look at the state of it man!

It may have escaped your notice, but the purple headed, one eyed snake, is also described as blind for a reason. Exactly that, he is blind! Not only us, but if you were strapped out bollocky naked on a bed blindfolded, if someone not nearly as attractive as CV were to play with the blind one, it wood not be too long before said blind one would be straining to engage with whatever ugliness it could not see! You disagree? Feck aff then, you nine bob note that you are.

It may have escaped your notice, but the purple headed, one eyed snake, is also described as blind for a reason. Exactly that, he is blind! Not only us, but if you were strapped out bollocky naked on a bed blindfolded, if someone not nearly as attractive as CV were to play with the blind one, it wood not be too long before said blind one would be straining to engage with whatever ugliness it could not see! You disagree? Feck aff then, you nine bob note that you are.
Aaannnd again in English?

I'm not sure if that is a profoundly philosophical truth, or a load of b0ll0x. It's definitely worth thinking about. If I would shag a munter I couldn't see, why wouldn't I do her if I could see her? I suppose it is because men react to visual stimuli when they have them. Maybe I should consider closing my eyes.

I'm not sure if that is a profoundly philosophical truth, or a load of b0ll0x. It's definitely worth thinking about. If I would shag a munter I couldn't see, why wouldn't I do her if I could see her? I suppose it is because men react to visual stimuli when they have them. Maybe I should consider closing my eyes.

Exactly that! It's a well known "fact" that all us red blooded hetro's, are God's gift to the fairer sex. Who, other than the most beautiful of them, would want to take advantage of us when we were unable to resist? Remember, the biggest prick isn't between our legs. The result may lie stand there, but it's still located between the ears.

Saw the succulent milf on the one show this evening, aboard a flying Dakota

mmmmmmmmmm!