Votes: 316 82.1%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 33 8.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
I hate to be all sensible and crap, but the lovely Carol is 58 and the weight gain and bigger boobs might well be a side effect of the menopause plus HRT.

I only know this because I spotted a patch on a [female] friend some years ago and got "Menopause for [male] Dummies" without any rancour from the lady in question. Other side effects for her included hot flushes at awkward times and insomnia.

I hate to be all sensible and crap, but the lovely Carol is 58 and the weight gain and bigger boobs might well be a side effect of the menopause plus HRT.

I only know this because I spotted a patch on a [female] friend some years ago and got "Menopause for [male] Dummies" without any rancour from the lady in question. Other side effects for her included hot flushes at awkward times and insomnia.
Fking bollocks. Mines been going through the menopause ever since I met her.

Mine supplied lots and lots of awkward times during hers

Other side effects for her included hot flushes at awkward times and insomnia.
SWMBO gets these flushes, we call them grannies, as in "I'm having a granny". Another couple of months and she can try a different remedy that won't make an angry devil woman.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

You had to ruin it for me. Still, it was a nice thought while it lasted.

In your dreams

Had it been in one of mine, I would've woken in a horrible cold, clammy sweat .. . .

Funnily enough I was thinking of adding your first three words, but referring to myself, at the end of my post.

Regarding your "dream," c'mon. Are you trying to tell us that the photo, not the as now, would have you in a cold clammy sweat, back in the day? Aye, right!

When you get to my/our age, I'd hope (in my dreams) it would be more than my nose I'd be turning up for Lorraine, in her present form. What you've got to take into account is how we appear to her! Alas, that brings us back to our dreams.

Latest Threads