Votes: 317 81.5%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 34 8.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 34 8.7%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
Constantly wearing jeans that tight can lead to UTIs and candida. This is a public service information post in case any of you get lucky :p
Gleaned from personal experience?

Constantly wearing jeans that tight can lead to UTIs and candida. This is a public service information post in case any of you get lucky :p
I've always thought that Candida is a good name for one of those braying sloanes who went to Cheltenham Ladies College. UTI is more of a name for the leader of a small dicatatorship state in Africa.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Precious few delights in your legendary thread, that's for sure!

And it's an exceptionally broad church.

Full of exceptionally broad broads. . .
They do say denial is always the first step to acceptance, You need to embrace your inner chubby. There is something for every taste on the SAFMT. You won’t be disappointed:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Real or fake? Well, the breasts don't look like they've been siliconed, so there's that I suppose. As to the actual photograph, hmm. There's a few more nuddy ones like that on Xhamster, but like that one they break this site's rules on full growler exposure, so I'm not posting them.

It does look gen - with a fifty-fifty chance, either way, I'd say that that's a valid image of a much younger and kinkier Lorraine Kelly, taken long before she became the nation's mammy in the morning.
Chipped paint on skirting boards looks genuine.

Latest Threads