Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
****. Off. Right. *******. Now!

She's kind of pretty, in an aging spinster desperate to not die a virgin way, but that ******* 'chirpy' personality makes me want to disembowel her, just so I can strangle her with her own bloody entrails.
Come on now, don't be shy. Tell us what you really feel for the Lovely Lorraine! :cuddle:

TamH70

MIA
Real or fake; you decide.

Real or fake? Well, the breasts don't look like they've been siliconed, so there's that I suppose. As to the actual photograph, hmm. There's a few more nuddy ones like that on Xhamster, but like that one they break this site's rules on full growler exposure, so I'm not posting them.

It does look gen - with a fifty-fifty chance, either way, I'd say that that's a valid image of a much younger and kinkier Lorraine Kelly, taken long before she became the nation's mammy in the morning.

Real or fake? Well, the breasts don't look like they've been siliconed, so there's that I suppose. As to the actual photograph, hmm. There's a few more nuddy ones like that on Xhamster, but like that one they break this site's rules on full growler exposure, so I'm not posting them.

It does look gen - with a fifty-fifty chance, either way, I'd say that that's a valid image of a much younger and kinkier Lorraine Kelly, taken long before she became the nation's mammy in the morning.
If my memory serves me right, she has been asked about these photos and she would neither confirm nor deny.
So there’s your answer.

There's a sort of pad's wife thing about her. I can imagine the scenario: Hubby's on tour and young Bob had the phone number stuffed in his pocket* when closing the Sqn bar after the wives' club night.

OMO in the window and all that.

I might be a while...

* Some of the above might have happened. If there are any former members of 25 Fd Sqn who did the 83-84 FI tour, I apologise, just in case...

Nothing wrong with that, except its not my place she is leaving with her quim full of my seed and sucked nipples.
Sorry mate.
I can confirm that she can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe though. And is rather frisky.

Not giving out the address for Persec reasons you understand. :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer