Votes: 278 81.8%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
The rumor is that the bosses are trying to get Carol to do the annual slap on backs company award night.
If she accepts, what a fool and we ply her with fine wine wonder if we get can get some breast shot's.
Nothing to saucy just her ample chest on my large hands will do, will keep you posted on if she appears.

Not so long a while back, Carol and I had a measure of interaction. The lady was involved in her charity of wanting every London child to have access to a computer, ideally at home.
Carol canvassed every existing charity to pass onto her system, computers surpluse to requirement. Consider Comic Relief, Marie Curie, Macmillan et al revising their desk tops, so you can get a feel for the sources.
A stunning idea in all and she was very much hands on and not a mere celebrity name.
At the time she was based in flats on Albert Embankment looking after her mum.
I have the highest regard for this lady whatever the PR world distributes. And yes I would in a heartbeat.

Not so long a while back, Carol and I had a measure of interaction. The lady was involved in her charity of wanting every London child to have access to a computer, ideally at home.
Carol canvassed every existing charity to pass onto her system, computers surpluse to requirement. Consider Comic Relief, Marie Curie, Macmillan et al revising their desk tops, so you can get a feel for the sources.
A stunning idea in all and she was very much hands on and not a mere celebrity name.
At the time she was based in flats on Albert Embankment looking after her mum.
I have the highest regard for this lady whatever the PR world distributes. And yes I would in a heartbeat.
Nice one Alex.
She is a bit "marmite"

I quite like marmite.

I'd have to be careful where I spread it though.