Votes: 455 77.5%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 65 11.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 62 10.6%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 5 0.9%

• Total voters
You say not a keeper, I can honestly say she will have more than my 170 quid in the bank right now, so keeper it is. Oh Carol.......I am but a fool, but Carol come and ride my tool (oh and pop to cashpoint on the way sweets theres a love )
Problem is she’s not interested in being a keeper. She’d run you as one of multiple occasional and you’d always be stirring someone else’s porridge.

Plus, she’s not got much of a shelf life. There’s are no fillers, silicone or other preservatives that are going to keep it looking and smelling anything but mutton for more than a few years.

Problem is she’s not interested in being a keeper. She’d run you as one of multiple occasional and you’d always be stirring someone else’s porridge.

Plus, she’s not got much of a shelf life. There’s are no fillers, silicone or other preservatives that are going to keep it looking and smelling anything but mutton for more than a few years.
As the French would say Je nais give a fcuk pas . Better than cracking one off to a crusty old copy of Fiesta.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
No it’s a process of using plastic and heat to encapsulate documents.
Mumble mumble Fablon mumble in my day mumble mumble youngsters these days mumble mumble don’t know they’re born mumble.