Votes: 62 10.5%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 5 0.9%

• Total voters

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Nah not classy - she has a 'tramp stamp' on her thumb

And was renowned for being of the 'left' persuasion - a true communist when it suited she said herself.

Chef

LE
Nah not classy - she has a 'tramp stamp' on her thumb
Pin on Tattoos

That's not a tramp stamp son:
15 Tramp Stamps That Will Make You Feel Disgusted
This is a tramp stamp.

AKA Arrse Antlers…

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At the university here, we have, as you may imagine, people from all over the globe. Next to my building is the Faculty of Modern and Mediaeval languages, and a very good friend of mine in my building is Chinese. These friends took great pleasure in pointing out to me the various " mystic" tattoos that a lot of people wear. And took enormous satisfaction in, for example, the Chinese symbols, explaining that far from being mystic or whatever, they were mostly garbage. One young lady had what she thought was a series of writings that promised good fortune and honoured her past, whilst it actually read 'crispy duck and wonton soup' And, a would be Viking had a series of runes that basically said he was a ladies front bottom.

At the university here, we have, as you may imagine, people from all over the globe. Next to my building is the Faculty of Modern and Mediaeval languages, and a very good friend of mine in my building is Chinese. These friends took great pleasure in pointing out to me the various " mystic" tattoos that a lot of people wear. And took enormous satisfaction in, for example, the Chinese symbols, explaining that far from being mystic or whatever, they were mostly garbage. One young lady had what she thought was a series of writings that promised good fortune and honoured her past, whilst it actually read 'crispy duck and wonton soup' And, a would be Viking had a series of runes that basically said he was a ladies front bottom.
Penny from Big Bang Theory has the Chinese character for 'courage' as a tattoo. It is actually for 'soup' as Sheldon pointed out.

She likes paddle boarding, on her knees. Apparently it's a shape enhancing exercise for her arse. In other words too taught for naught (ripple riding wise).

View attachment 664866

Interesting form of sun worship. She won't get a tan with that kit on.
View attachment 664873
That position is called ‘Eclipsing The Sun’. That’s why the picture looks a little darker (can’t explain the sound like someone blowing across the top of a bottle though)

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
In one place where I worked, we had one uber-styler walk in one day wearing a t-shirt with large Japanese writing on it.

We also had a guy in the office who had a Japanese wife and was fluent. I asked him quietly to look at the t-shirt and tell me what it said.

He took one glance and muttered to me, “It’s the washing instructions.”

That position is called ‘Eclipsing The Sun’. That’s why the picture looks a little darker (can’t explain the sound like someone blowing across the top of a bottle though)
Rather like the tattoo translation drift, I think you’ll find that’s a mis-translation of the original Sandskrit.

Translated properly, the position is called the “Does My Bum Looks Big” position.