Votes: 455 77.5%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 65 11.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 62 10.6%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 5 0.9%

• Total voters
But then I’d have to look at the silicon fun bags hanging down her sides. I’m thinking going in from behind, slapping and riding home on the ripples would suffice.
She likes paddle boarding, on her knees. Apparently it's a shape enhancing exercise for her arse. In other words too taught for naught (ripple riding wise).

1653253155113.png

Interesting form of sun worship. She won't get a tan with that kit on.
1653255975961.png

Last edited:
She likes paddle boarding, on her knees. Apparently it's a shape enhancing exercise for her arse. In other words too taught for naught.
I don't get the problem, I am well aware of the age of some of us on here and gent's for all the best conduct in the world and mein fuhrer is watching as I am typing. I would bang her to smithereens, well as long as I was on double ramipril that day. A glass to all that despise her, I wish you well..............As I sail the furry canal. Never know your luck.
Fcuks a fcuk
Jokes a joke
No Fcuk
Who's laughing?

I don't get the problem, I am well aware of the age of some of us on here and gent's for all the best conduct in the world and mein fuhrer is watching as I am typing. I would bang her to smithereens, well as long as I was on double ramipril that day. A glass to all that despise her, I wish you well..............As I sail the furry canal. Never know your luck.
Fcuks a fcuk
Jokes a joke
No Fcuk
Who's laughing?
How many glasses already? I suspect that any silver curlies have had the Veet deed done. Nothing wrong with something firm to grab hold of but it seems some (@bobthebuilder) prefer wallowing around in a lumpy sea.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Presumably too top heavy and lacking in core strength to do it standing up?
I wouldn't be able to stand up if I had a pair of puppies like that.
I'd be bed all day playing with them.

Except for a couple of trips to the shower to soap them each in for an hour or so.

There is a bit of a divide between Carol lovers and Carol haters on here. Rather than argue, let’s sort this out the easy way.

If you choose pic A: grab a beer, move to the right and I’ll meet you over at the bar.
Pic A:
View attachment 664450

If you choose pic B: grab a babysham, move to the left and form a circle to dance round yer handbags!
Pic B:
View attachment 664453

Sorry but there's classless, your examples, and there's classy

helen-mirren-pictures-36071-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

Helen Mirren (73).

colinmc400

War Hero
I would suggest that both Nigella and especially Helen would be looking their age in the buff. For me the difference compared to the Vords, is that neither appears to have spent any cash on window dressing and both look mighty fine for it. I reckon Carol could learn a fair bit from both on how to keep it classy.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I recall an interview that Ms Mirren gave a few years ago, when the subject of her being rated as a very sexy lady came up. She told the interviewer 'I have legs with veins that look like the topographic map of Peru! And I'm scrawny.'
I still think she is terrific though.

Latest Threads