• Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 5 0.9%

• Total voters

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
a-cracked-cadbury-creme-egg (1).jpg

And it's a smashed creme egg from me.

“The RAF showcases its new g-suit. The all-over inflation feature increases the wearer’s tolerance during extreme manoeuvres.”
There a bunch of lineys looking at that picture thinking "the ejection seat harness straps won't go over them, maybe we need to cross them over in the cleavage instead....."

Talking of which whatever happened to cross your heart bras? As a kid there was always adverts using terms like "lift and seperate", and all of a sudden it changed to "lift and squash them together"

Truxx

LE
There a bunch of lineys looking at that picture thinking "the ejection seat harness straps won't go over them, maybe we need to cross them over in the cleavage instead....."

Talking of which whatever happened to cross your heart bras? As a kid there was always adverts using terms like "lift and seperate", and all of a sudden it changed to "lift and squash them together"
Ah you must be referring to the "cowboy" bra.

Round 'em up and move 'em out.....

Chef

LE
Ah you must be referring to the "cowboy" bra.

Round 'em up and move 'em out.....
Or indeed the sheepdog;

Keeps them together and pointing in the right direction.

NSP

LE
The lumps in front are definitely more appealing than the one in the rear.

58040657-10834465-Flaunt_Carol_showed_off_her_curves_in_her_form_fitting_outfit-a-44_1652993476625.jpg

I think everyone knows somebody who fancies themselves as the next Tom Jones, whereas the real Tom Jones was just a couple of 1/2 pints of shandy away from a full blown pub singer here. Oh dear.

Howly Feck!!

Tell you wot tho' . . .

. . . if only half the wimmin in that audience had doffed their knickers in his direction, he'd suddenly have found pretty much a half-acre of shape control fabric on his hands . . .