Votes: 273 82.2%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 28 8.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 27 8.1%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
I do hope you aren't implying that there is one single solitary man posting on this thread with any sort of standards that they adhere too are you?

I suspect you may have been misled if you thinks that's the case!
From the poll results so far the majority opinion seems to be in favour of fat and silicone.

However I am aware that doesn't necessarily reflect a true preference and may be simply because Carol looks like she might let the entire ARRSE Adonis Regt have a go on her.

From the poll results so far the majority opinion seems to be in favour of fat and silicone.

However I am aware that doesn't necessarily reflect a true preference and may be simply because Carol looks like she might let the entire ARRSE Adonis Regt have a go on her.
Yep. Self selecting audience. It's pseudonymity all over again.

Gents . ( and maybe the odd lady), just to get you back on track
cf21b5c913a695be928646455903bd9f.jpg

I have her down as a bit of a goer, yes.

That's why @greenbaggyskin doesn't want her: he may have to have sex with a woman.

Attachments

Brilliant, but no thanks.

The risk of being explosively ejected to Mars by banging that is too much. Nb: only if it burst during bonking.

Sorry, the pics are from today's Daily Fail article on La Vorderman. (I took one for the team).

The bottom line on my 'new' curves: CAROL VORDERMAN, 58, reveals the formula behind her figure | Daily Mail Online

Respectively 2019, 2011 2003, 2000, and 1984
Have you read the article?

She reckons her inflated bits are due to exercise and HRT - yeah right, the lying baggage. There is no way she has exercised her mammary glands into those monstrosities and nor will replacing her lady hormones give her a massive bosom. If that were so Razzle would have nothing on the WI's naked calendars.

Seriously, it's no wonder that young women have body dysmorphia and depression issues when women like her, who are supposed to be smart role models, refuse to admit to the surgery they've had (and have to continue having) to make themselves look like Jessica Rabbit. Would you want your daughters to look like her?

As you were, chaps...

Have you read the article?

She reckons her inflated bits are due to exercise and HRT - yeah right, the lying baggage. There is no way she has exercised her mammary glands into those monstrosities and nor will replacing her lady hormones give her a massive bosom. If that were so Razzle would have nothing on the WI's naked calendars.

Seriously, it's no wonder that young women have body dysmorphia and depression issues when women like her, who are supposed to be smart role models, refuse to admit to the surgery they've had (and have to continue having) to make themselves look like Jessica Rabbit. Would you want your daughters to look like her?

As you were, chaps...
I would imagine she only confirmed her name, rank and number, the wail filled in the blanks.

I would imagine she only confirmed her name, rank and number, the wail filled in the blanks.
Maybe, although she's pretty specific with the details. It's a shame that a clever, educated woman has felt it necessary to resort to silicone in order to keep her career going as she gets older and to stay in the media, but to keep denying it...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There’s a real problem with an image-driven society. It’s going to get worse, not better.

A good mate of mine, for instance, has just hit his 40s. Really, really lovely guy. Very caring, great nurturer and mentor. Also very domestic (we shared digs for a while. His parents used to run a hotel and he’s a fabulous cook).

He’d make someone a superb partner/husband. He’s also prematurely bald and carrying a bit of weight.

Put him in a traditional social setting and his personality wins. But he came to me a bit upset a few weeks back because on web dating he’s a constant Swipe Right purely on the visuals.

The combination of instant gratification and electronic media, combined with some very unhealthy media models of ‘ideal’ is very becoming damaging.

In the context of this thread, Carol Vorderman has a fat arse and dresses inappropriately. Yet if you read the papers, she’s in full blossom and just pulsating with sexuality.

No, she’s being more than a little obvious and no-one’s calling Emperor’s New Clothes.