• No...Not even with yours

Votes: 29 8.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
Having you photos of yourself wearing seamed stockings you can post

So we can compare, and see if wrinkles really is a common occurance, asking for a friend....
So sorry, I missed this.

Erm, yes I do have a stockings pic but it's been badly photoshopped so I'm missing a finger on each hand, my hair is the wrong colour and you can't see the seams on my stockings anyway - not sure it would be much use really.

Also there's not enough fat or silicone for the chaps in this thread.

A pre-requisite for living in East Anglia, isn't it?

Or is that webbed fingers...?
No. East Angular people have an extra digit on both their hands and their feet. Hope that helps.

I'd quite happily punch above my weight for the first time ever, might need a couple of wellies on for girth and stamina though...

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gentlemen....
There seems to be a schism forming on Arrse that threatens to disrupt the general goodwill, friendliness and bonhomie for which the site is renowned. The problem concerns Gp Capt. Vorderman and her ample charms.

You see, there are tough, red-blooded, chiselled outdoorsmen like me who mend engines and chop wood, who definitely would. In fact, whoever pulled me out of Carol would become King of England.

Then there are mincing, lavender-scented screaming hermers like @greenbaggyskin who wouldn't, yet still stalk the lady threads in a bid to hide the fact that if they were any further in the closet they'd have snow on their shoes.

To prevent ugly scenes spilling over into other threads, I have posted this so we can thrash the issue out here.

Obviously I have no bias, you may answer as you see fit without fear of judgement. Unless the answer is negative, in which case, you clearly drop anchor in poo bay.

In your own time, go on.
Adminvortex! Get a book out! it would be hilarious!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
A fantastic improvement indeed, I will wager that she will mature with much more dignity and a lack of silicone/
View attachment 383791
I'd still be intrigued if RR, vorders and La Dent were to lez it right up however. possibly involving leather clothing, whips, and dare I say it, a large strapon of some description. I'd even be happy to help out if any of them got stuck.

I don't speak foreign, but I bet that ain't polite.
What many of us on this thread have in mind for Ms Vorderman isn't polite, but at least we have the decency to convey it in the native tongue of these sceptred isles/this benighted backwater :-D
= = = = =
See! I'm embracing both sides of the Brexit divide.

But only because It's easier than getting GBS to understand that women have curves and that, like what she has.​