Votes: 274 82.0%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 27 8.1%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
It's all fun and games now, but when the old biddy turns 80 she'll be looking like this -

Give it a rest love.

You were a cracker. Don't spoil it!

If she goes much further with this whole 'big booty' trip, she'll be blacking up next

She's just one step away from an intervention.

It's all fun and games now, but when the old biddy turns 80 she'll be looking like this -

Give it a rest love.

You were a cracker. Don't spoil it!

If she goes much further with this whole 'big booty' trip, she'll be blacking up next

She's just one step away from an intervention.
Keep them coming, nearly there

She’s turning into a horror. She can’t accept the fact she’s getting older and is desperate to cling on to the milf look whilst presenting an innocent persona. I bet, when she’s put the cats out for the night, she trawls Blokey forums like this one to see how much attention she’s receiving and then getting off on the adulation.
She will take a nose dive very soon when the surgery becomes an obsession. Not long after that, she will be found cold and lifeless surrounded by empty pill and vodka bottles.

And if you are reading this, Carol. I would.

She’s turning into a horror. She can’t accept the fact she’s getting older and is desperate to cling on to the milf look whilst presenting an innocent persona. I bet, when she’s put the cats out for the night, she trawls Blokey forums like this one to see how much attention she’s receiving and then getting off on the adulation.
She will take a nose dive very soon when the surgery becomes an obsession. Not long after that, she will be found cold and lifeless surrounded by empty pill and vodka bottles.

And if you are reading this, Carol. I would.
I admire your approach.

You are clearly a man of discernment, good taste . . . . and standards of properly variable elevation :thumleft:

Is that rear natural, or is silicone/ underwear padding enhanced though?
I'm guessing she's swapped Pret a Manger for Greggs by the way her arrse has grown, which is kinda sad really, as fat bottomed girls do nowt for my world.