• No...Not even with yours

Votes: 48 9.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 5 1.0%

• Total voters
Peter Allis seemed to like her........
“Carol Vorderman,” says Peter Alliss. “I like her. I was watching her the other day and I got aroused.”

He pauses and you slink back into your chair, desperate for anything to fill the deafening silence.

Finally, Alliss speaks again. “Seven letters,” he quips. “Not bad for someone who left school at 15.”

We all know the secret to a good joke is in the setup, the timing, and the delivery. When Alliss starts reminiscing about the former Countdown presenter, you fear for the worst.

Then he hits you square in the face with the punchline and a sense of relief akin to gasping for air after being underwater overwhelms you.

It tells you everything you need to know about the so-called Voice of Golf that, among the sadness and commiserations that filled social media on the news of his death at the age of 89, people couldn’t wait to share their favourite Allissisms.

“Carol Vorderman,” says Peter Alliss. “I like her. I was watching her the other day and I got aroused.”

He pauses and you slink back into your chair, desperate for anything to fill the deafening silence.

Finally, Alliss speaks again. “Seven letters,” he quips. “Not bad for someone who left school at 15.”

We all know the secret to a good joke is in the setup, the timing, and the delivery. When Alliss starts reminiscing about the former Countdown presenter, you fear for the worst.

Then he hits you square in the face with the punchline and a sense of relief akin to gasping for air after being underwater overwhelms you.

It tells you everything you need to know about the so-called Voice of Golf that, among the sadness and commiserations that filled social media on the news of his death at the age of 89, people couldn’t wait to share their favourite Allissisms.

Dredd

LE
Some seasonal advice from the lady herself . . .

Vorders.jpg

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Golf.....the ******* gift that keeps giving.....:x

TamH70

MIA

Ceser Romero

Old-Salt