Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carol Vorderman

Would you shag Carol?

• Yes...Like a tramp on chips

Votes: 385 79.5%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 47 9.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters

RTU'd

Old-Salt
1603958531983.png

Just in case you have forgotten what Carol looks like with all the waffle going on.
1603958581710.png

1603958600033.png

That chest could entertain me all night.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
All that is really necessaryis is for those who do not like her to just piss off and leave the pictures of Carol to those who admire her figure.
Unless, of course, those who spend their time deriding her have nothing better to look at.

In terms of the third word, I was going to say embarrassing rather than hideous. The point is that while the Collins thing is just ridiculous, Vorderman's backside looks like two overinflated balloons.

Sexy? About as much as this...
Is that a brief flash of Toyah Wilcox I see? I may need to go and lie down in a darkened room for a few minutes

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
All that is really necessaryis is for those who do not like her to just piss off and leave the pictures of Carol to those who admire her figure.
Unless, of course, those who spend their time deriding her have nothing better to look at.
Careful. We spend our time on other threads criticising uncritical thinking.

RTU'd

Old-Salt
I'm willing to pay £1k to give her her AFT or what ever the RAF do.
1603967262237.png

Chest out ma'am, oh I see it is already, deep breath in and relax on my fingers.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I did try to add a smiley but technology defeated me.

Seriously, though, why should this thread be free from blaggarding unlike any other?

Please do not ask serious, sensible questions.

People have been put on ROPs for less you know.