Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carol Vorderman

Would you shag Carol?

• Yes...Like a tramp on chips

Votes: 381 80.0%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 45 9.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
She probably looks like a sack of spanners first thing in the morning.

Best to don welders goggles as soon as the alarm clock goes off or else it will be opening the ark of the Covenant time.

neil82

Old-Salt
Not many of us care why

Speaking as a middle aged (somewhat less than a) gentleman, I simply approve of Carol and her appendages however they were created.
considering the likely age of most of the perverts drooling over her there is a serious need for them to be of a firmer type of silicone than is usually used, keep you all wedged in the correct position when you fall asleep :sleepy:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
She probably looks like a sack of spanners first thing in the morning.

Best to don welders goggles as soon as the alarm clock goes off or else it will be opening the ark of the Covenant time.

For the majority of her followers on here I guess it would only be necessary to make sure spectacles are not worn first thing in the morning.

I may have to go for a lie diwn after seeng those pictures.

Excuse me.
1599472756993.png

Don't go yet til you have seen these. Yes, I have put em up before, but they are quite good, aren't they. Just gonna hunt out the one of her in a thong bikini for you, so don't go away yet.

View attachment 502641
Don't go yet til you have seen these. Yes, I have put em up before, but they are quite good, aren't they. Just gonna hunt out the one of her in a thong bikini for you, so don't go away yet.

Are there larger sized versions of those photos available, asking for a friend

Are there larger sized versions of those photos available, asking for a friend

Does your friend have a telephone with 1” square dialling buttons and numbers in size 128 font?

He should have listened to the vicar.

Does your friend have a telephone with 1” square dialling buttons and numbers in size 128 font?

He should have listened to the vicar.

No one wants to listen to the vicar evah

Fat Driver

Old-Salt
download (1).jpg

Whilst watching Guy Ritchies Sherlock on Netflix the wife and girls are watching saturday shite I glanced up and noticed little mix seem to be doing some sort of audition programme and "Jesy" looks like a Vorderman wannabe?
Yes or No?

Latest Threads