Votes: 368 80.2%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 44 9.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 43 9.4%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
I believe she’s on record as saying as much herself. Something along the lines of not wanting to faff around when she has a new date, but wanting to get down to it pretty quickly.
I'd like to point out to Carol — if she's reading this — that I'm happy to dispense with the candlelight and dancing and just lay the towels out for some depravity.

I'd like to point out to Carol — if she's reading this — that I'm happy to dispense with the candlelight and dancing and just lay the towels out for some depravity.
I’m staking our her flat in Bristol as we speak, ready to offer myself for her amusement.

Maybe her daughter will join in too?

TamH70

MIA
I’m staking our her flat in Bristol as we speak, ready to offer myself for her amusement.

Maybe her daughter will join in too?
I hope that you are socially distancing.

Your pedantic pose doesn't disguise the fact that you're here to drool at her knockers, trust me :thumleft:

You're the better man for doing so, and the better still if you'd just 'fess up to it :-D

I hope she’s got a Wide Load tramp stamp above that arse. Reminds me of a Queen song and it’s not the one about bicycles.

She's starting to look a bit ropey; I think she's hit the wall.

Next step - way too much surgery and a massive moose face like many other other slebs who didn't go with grace.

Your pedantic pose doesn't disguise the fact that you're here to drool at her knockers, trust me :thumleft:

You're the better man for doing so, and the better still if you'd just 'fess up to it :-D

Feck. She's not far off being plasticked into an extra for Alvin

Plus, when mooses start wearing tromp d'oeil clobber to make their hips look slimmer/hide the toe (knuckle?) - it's deffo time to return to halcyon warrior monkhood.

She's starting to look a bit ropey; I think she's hit the wall.

Next step - way too much surgery and a massive moose face like many other other slebs who didn't go with grace.
You're apparently looking at images from about 10 years ago.

You're apparently looking at images from about 10 years ago.
I just note that for every painstakingly posed photo that has been photoshopped to within an inch of it's life, there's a one that catches her au naturel, looking like she is losing the battle against Old Father Time, as we all do.

I just note that for every painstakingly posed photo that has been photoshopped to within an inch of it's life, there's a one that catches her au naturel, looking like she is losing the battle against Old Father Time, as we all do.
If she hadn’t been on Countdown, at best she would have been “an early”. As in needing a few beers and an executive decision to guarantee an empty sack by going ugly.

She did have a period of milfdom, if you like your milfs chubby. Now, the only reason I could see for partaking would be if she were in uniform. And that would only be to stop a crab going there.

If she hadn’t been on Countdown, at best she would have been “an early”. As in needing a few beers and an executive decision to guarantee an empty sack by going ugly.

She did have a period of milfdom, if you like your milfs chubby. Now, the only reason I could see for partaking would be if she were in uniform. And that would only be to stop a crab going there.
Another brown hatter minces into this sacred place.

Get thee to Grindr, thou fondler of mens' bottoms.

Another brown hatter minces into this sacred place.

Get thee to Grindr, thou fondler of mens' bottoms.
I’m lucky enough to live in a target rich environment full of beach fit. tanned milfs and even gilfs. A saggy, pasty, silicon enhanced, lard arse squeezed into her daughter’s lycra to ride her bike really wouldn’t attract the eye.

Of course, should I meet it somewhere in a bar and should it offer to take me upstairs for a ride, I would do the gentlemanly thing. I’d accept and root it senseless. Not sure I’d want to be seen with it at breakfast the next day though. Or for that matter to wake up beside it with no war paint on.

A bit like riding a moped really; lots of fun, but you really wouldn’t want your mates to know. As I said, a sympathy shag which would need some beer goggles.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m lucky enough to live in a target rich environment full of beach fit. tanned milfs and even gilfs. A saggy, pasty, silicon enhanced, lard arse squeezed into her daughter’s lycra to ride her bike really wouldn’t attract the eye.

Of course, should I meet it somewhere in a bar and should it offer to take me upstairs for a ride, I would do the gentlemanly thing. I’d accept and root it senseless. Not sure I’d want to be seen with it at breakfast the next day though. Or for that matter to wake up beside it with no war paint on.

A bit like riding a moped really; lots of fun, but you really wouldn’t want your mates to know. As I said, a sympathy shag which would need some beer goggles.
What a waste of pixels because I reckon that could have been expressed in the two words "I would".

Latest Threads