Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I don't think there's much she wouldn't do to keep her balance healthy.

From a rather attractive hostess on Countdown to her present any attention seeking spectacle is very sad, very, very sad.
Whilst I agree with the 'attention seeking part', are you saying you wouldn't like to:

1. Have a mash on those fun bags?
2. Pour baby oil on her arrse, apply and then do her up both the front and rear bottom?
3. To splaff ones baby gravy over her perma-smile?

I also happen to believe that she would be a right dirty bitch

Bootom

Old-Salt
Whilst I agree with the 'attention seeking part', are you saying you wouldn't like to:

2. Pour baby oil on her arrse, apply and then do her up both the front and rear bottom?

Are Mills & Boon missing one of their key story writers? If so, I think I have found him. Is there a finders reward?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Are Mills & Boon missing one of their key story writers? If so, I think I have found him. Is there a finders reward?
Oddly, you're not the first person to say that! And, no.:D

I don't know how to answer that politely. What you see now is hardly natural.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I don't know how to answer that politely. What you see now is hardly natural.
You clearly enjoy embroidery and a snowball of an evening. Bring yourself up to attention, turn to the right and of you pop (from this thread)

I believe she’s on record as saying as much herself. Something along the lines of not wanting to faff around when she has a new date, but wanting to get down to it pretty quickly.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I believe she’s on record as saying as much herself. Something along the lines of not wanting to faff around when she has a new date, but wanting to get down to it pretty quickly.
Indeed. I think she has the look of someone who likes watersports too, particularly head shots

Latest Threads