Votes: 43 9.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Truxx

LE
I have to ask, could you not find a different plumber?
Dont get me started. In this part of the world where tradespersons take the view that they are doing you a favour just by turning up. It has over the years become quite an issue between myself and Flag Officer Home Command

Normally I'm partial to a bit of Vorders, but she's got a mug like fire damaged stickle brick there.

Was she involved in a fire and extinguishing with a shovel? Or has she been motor boating some poison ivy? She looks like she needs an epipen.
Kryten in a wig?

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
I think that the quality of lust over the delicious Ms Vorderman has declined markedly of late.
Leaving aside those of the Homosexual persuasion. If you came home from work and your better half said i’v got you a pressy in the bedroom, and upon looking there was the luscious Vorderman naked as the day she was born, spread eagled on your king size bed saying ‘Oh god big boy, where have you been I am so hot and horny if you don’t impale me with your (insert appropriate size here) of monster manhood, I swear I’m going to explode‘ you would turn and shout ‘what’s for tea’.
Well to honest I would but only if Prof Alice Roberts was in a similar state of lust and arousal In the spare bedroom. If not then it would be one for Queen and country and my next heart attack.

Well to honest I would but only if Prof Alice Roberts was in a similar state of lust and arousal In the spare bedroom. If not then it would be one for Queen and country and my next heart attack.
Oh yes...........
_DSC0034_2500px.jpg

. . . or she's finally let it go and instantly realised that it was not a fart.
There comes a point when, on reaching a certain age, the fundamental principle to maintaining one's well-being and dignity is to never trust a fart. Perhaps Carol has reached that point.

I think that the quality of lust over the delicious Ms Vorderman has declined markedly of late.
Leaving aside those of the Homosexual persuasion. If you came home from work and your better half said i’v got you a pressy in the bedroom, and upon looking there was the luscious Vorderman naked as the day she was born, spread eagled on your king size bed saying ‘Oh god big boy, where have you been I am so hot and horny if you don’t impale me with your (insert appropriate size here) of monster manhood, I swear I’m going to explode‘ you would turn and shout ‘what’s for tea’.

I'd assume that she'd got very desperate to sell over 50's life insurance, which would be hurtful as I'm not (yet) 50.

1589814300284.png

Depends on what's for tea ;-)

Latest Threads