• Meh

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Invoking the Vorderman Protocol tonight.

View attachment 474161

But her face looks a mess here.

View attachment 474163
the Vorders was on my exceptions list, (skinnies I’d shag), along with Darcy Bussell.

I have to say, sadly, she is tonight being removed from said list. Too much face surgery for me, looks like a chipmunk that has chased too many parked cars.

oh, Carol, where did it go so wrong...

Those tits look like they were fitted by my useless plumber, who owns neither a tape measure nor a spirit level.

When you're (I'm) going like the clappers towards the vinegar stroke, who gives a flying furk about your plumber, useless or otherwise, never mind his tape measure or his spiritfuckinglevel?

That is a shambles.

It's time she packed all that nonsence in, and starts to grow old(er) - she's 60 - gracefully.
If she has any dignity left.

Mattb

LE
the Vorders was on my exceptions list, (skinnies I’d shag), along with Darcy Bussell.

I have to say, sadly, she is tonight being removed from said list. Too much face surgery for me, looks like a chipmunk that has chased too many parked cars.

Bet she'll be gutted to read that.

To be honest, I'd rather do Liz Fuller than either of those.

I wouldn't say No, obviously, if they asked,

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
You do realise there was a time and a place when as a young woman, she undoubtedly wondered if she would ever pop her cherry?
And that it was all a matter of being in the right place at the right time, ‘Your not going to hurt me are you’?, followed by ‘So that’s what the fuss was all about’.
i have often wondered if who ever it was, even remembers doing the deed, or was it a drunken fumble?

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
And you can **** right off if you think you’re getting anyfuckingwhere near my Darcy. FFS, stick to your fatties and Vorders, and leave my Bussell alone. ******* hell there’s some cheeky cnuts round here, trying to pinch a chaps dancing partner.
Dancing? WTF you some sort of perve? The only place for those legs is round some chaps neck.

Truxx

LE
When you're (I'm) going like the clappers towards the vinegar stroke, who gives a flying furk about your plumber, useless or otherwise, never mind his tape measure or his spiritfuckinglevel?
It's an OCD thing.

it would bug the life out of me in the same way that the non central non level shower unit he fitted in my last house bugged the life out ofme.

It's an OCD thing.

it would bug the life out of me in the same way that the non central non level shower unit he fitted in my last house bugged the life out ofme.
I would be constantly straightening them.

And you can **** right off if you think you’re getting anyfuckingwhere near my Darcy. FFS, stick to your fatties and Vorders, and leave my Bussell alone. ******* hell there’s some cheeky cnuts round here, trying to pinch a chaps dancing partner.
Darcy & I do more than dance..;)

Latest Threads