Votes: 363 80.8%
  • No...Not even with yours

Votes: 43 9.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
All I get from that is she looks like either Goldilocks or Daddy Bear.

So ante up, or STFU are your options.

Stay safe.
Option 3: Do neither of the above.

I want him to recognise that he's no Adonis, nor his tart worth looking at, and - worse - he is dull, dull, dull.

Which is the worst crime of all in these dreary times.
. . . says the man White Knighting a silicone and surgically enhanced 60-year old?

Your life is not really a roller coaster, is it, chap?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Over 100 pages of CV - the wonders will never cease
(I approve wholeheartedly btw)

Lost count of how many times I've said this.;)
So you've got abysmally low standards. There's no need to brag about, most of us are in the same boat.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
she's just investing in maintaining the bodywork before the inevitable MOT failure.
As anyone who watches car custom/resto progs on TV knows, there comes a certain time where too much bondo/filler leads to the bodywork getting binned!

Carol was round my house last night for another no holes barred bang session , started off in the hot tub then moved to the bedroom, kitchen, the cupboard under the stairs and the shed roof, at one point I had my balls nailed to a table and the TV remote up my arse, I'm suffering this morning though, a fractured wrist, two black eyes and I'm missing a nipple. Still can't find the remote though.

JackSofty

War Hero
Has anybody else wondered if Julie McCourt, ambassador for the Postcode Lottery, was created in a laboratory from the essence of Vorders, Claire Sweeney and a soupcon of Lynda Bellingham?

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited: