• No...Not even with yours

Votes: 28 8.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 27 8.2%
  • Question not applicable, I'm greenbaggyskin, and I play the pink oboe

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
Gentlemen....
There seems to be a schism forming on Arrse that threatens to disrupt the general goodwill, friendliness and bonhomie for which the site is renowned. The problem concerns Gp Capt. Vorderman and her ample charms.

You see, there are tough, red-blooded, chiselled outdoorsmen like me who mend engines and chop wood, who definitely would. In fact, whoever pulled me out of Carol would become King of England.

Then there are mincing, lavender-scented screaming hermers like @greenbaggyskin who wouldn't, yet still stalk the lady threads in a bid to hide the fact that if they were any further in the closet they'd have snow on their shoes.

To prevent ugly scenes spilling over into other threads, I have posted this so we can thrash the issue out here.

Obviously I have no bias, you may answer as you see fit without fear of judgement. Unless the answer is negative, in which case, you clearly drop anchor in poo bay.

In your own time, go on.

If Carol Voderman came to my house with her ample cleavage and wearing a mini skirt - I would say "Oi Voderman!, get your skanky arse up those stairs and do a little lap dance for me". If she then proceeded to get her kit off and tell me she wanted a good old shagging - I would of course be obliged to stick my bits into her bits and wiggle about for a few minutes/moments.

Of course you know her PR will be picking this up when he/she does a "how much exposure has my client had" check.

I wonder if he/she does a written weekly summary, with relevant inciting photo's along with pointers to potential future behaviour/opportunities/actions?

Of course you know her PR will be picking this up when he/she does a "how much exposure has my client had" check.

I wonder if he/she does a written weekly summary, with relevant inciting photo's along with pointers to potential future behaviour/opportunities/actions?
To her PR: Get her to shag AdminVortex.

If Carol Voderman came to my house with her ample cleavage and wearing a mini skirt - I would say "Oi Voderman!, get your skanky arse up those stairs and do a little lap dance for me". If she then proceeded to get her kit off and tell me she wanted a good old shagging - I would of course be obliged to stick my bits into her bits and wiggle about for a few minutes/moments.
So, shall I put you down as a 'yes' then?

I reckon that as if mentioned her PR machine check out this thread with regards to popularity etc that possibly a charity naked photo shoot may be well in order for the future, would a used panties "advent" calendar be too far? :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Peel back the outer layers and this is underneath:

I would bang her like a barn door in a hurricane, however, I saw her being interviewed for some tellybox program to do with the air cadets, and her face was like a ventriloquists dummy. She must have had that much botox in her grid that it was solid and the only thing moving was her mouth.
Looks cracking for her age but I reckon a lot of work goes into it before she's on camera and wouldn't like to see what she looks like in the morning. And I reckon she's feckin hard work and maybe has a touch of the mentalist about her.

As a fellow scaley and In defence of @greenbaggyskin - in mitigation, he was a Tech! :smile:

As for the subject matter of the thread, absolutely, without hesitation.