Carol McGiffin - to MILF or not to MILF?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tired_chimp, Feb 21, 2009.

?
  1. Yes please, I'd do that.

35.2%
  2. I'd rather lick the snotters off the special bus windows.

64.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've watched a few episodes of Loose Women, I'll admit it. OK, more than a few, but Andrea McLean and Marsha Stubbs kinda do it for me and if you're being honest, they do it for you too. That fat Nolan definitely falls into the "fuck off and die you ugly fat cunt category but there's one I'm undecided on.
    Carol McGiffin.....
    is she, as these pics suggest, a hot piece of MILFey ass you'd smash half to death with your knob....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

....or is she, as this pic suggests, a saggy-jowled, man-hating harridan, worthy only of a hate-fuck and maybe passing her around to the LAD boys for death by monkey wrench?

[​IMG]

Oh, and let's not forget, she's been sullied by Chris Evans. Although fair play to him, he fucked Billie Piper so seems to have decent taste in fanny.

2. No.
    Not entirely convinced it didn't start out as a bloke.

3. No no no, looks like it is between operations!!!

4. Face-lift operations?

5. Wasn't she married to the ginger tosser that is Chris Evans?

6. I'll refer you to the first post of this thread....

7. Oh yes, right at the end. Sorry, but it's not my fault that it was hard work getting past the ugly pictures.

Would 7 years with no sex have got rid of the smell of foxes and bus shelters.

She goes on about it as if it's an achievement. I don't think it was by choice.

8. She looks like Robert Carlyle with long hair. If you stuffed your seed up it, you'd be thinking of Begbie.

9. dinger. could I please volunteer to lick the sweat off those tits on the cow, please please. dribble.............

10. Just click on the image. It opens a whole world of fun.

11. There's better......

Coleen Nolan

[​IMG]

12. Oo er missus. Ta very much. I likee. :D

13. Very nice indeed, I would certainly give it one. I like them when their bingo wings are just developing.

14. Be like waving a woodbine in the Albert Hall