Carinthia jacket

Hi all.

Im after a carinthia jacket, inparticular the MIG 2.0/3.0 in multicam. Having searched online its pretty clear that they are discontinued almost everywhere espically in multicam.

Is there anybody on here who has a buckshee (highly unlikely I know) or willing to flog me one. I think RM and SFSG get them issued. Obiviously I'll pay a decent fee. Feel free to drop me a PM.

Cheers

Stonking jackets. Drop the company an email and ask if they have any, or know anyone who has them in stock still.

The best deal with Carinthia is to wait until they do a slight style change and they sell off the older style at around half price. There were a couple of places in NL selling them off cheaply about 6 months ago if you fancy googling around, you may be lucky.

ugly

LE
Hi all.

Im after a carinthia jacket, inparticular the MIG 2.0/3.0 in multicam. Having searched online its pretty clear that they are discontinued almost everywhere espically in multicam.

Is there anybody on here who has a buckshee (highly unlikely I know) or willing to flog me one. I think RM and SFSG get them issued. Obiviously I'll pay a decent fee. Feel free to drop me a PM.

Cheers
They are eye wateringly expensive

They are eye wateringly expensive
They are damn fine bit's of kit though Ugg's. Seen worn in all the best THEM type units along with all that 'spensive Arc'teryxyz & Crye kit.

The last time they went cheap was during a design change and they were down to just under 200 euro's for a nice cold weather version.

Cheers for the replies. Yes apprichate they are expensive but a cracking bit of kit. Lets be fair its can be best part of £300 for a rab!

Stonking jackets. Drop the company an email and ask if they have any, or know anyone who has them in stock still.

The best deal with Carinthia is to wait until they do a slight style change and they sell off the older style at around half price. There were a couple of places in NL selling them off cheaply about 6 months ago if you fancy googling around, you may be lucky.
Have tried emailing carinthia direct. Have tried the others but its the multicam that is like rocking horse manure!

Hopefully sombody has a buckshee or one they want rid of... in medium lol

Cheers

Cheers for the replies. Yes apprichate they are expensive but a cracking bit of kit. Lets be fair its can be best part of £300 for a rab!

Have tried emailing carinthia direct. Have tried the others but its the multicam that is like rocking horse manure!

Hopefully sombody has a buckshee or one they want rid of... in medium lol

Cheers
I think you will find that the reason they stopped making the multicam was that there was not too much demand for it. I've noticed that there are more makers producing stuff in stone/coyote and olive green than in multicam - and now they have all added various shades of grey to their colour palette for clothing.

I know the boxhead ZEM have carinthia gear in flecktarn, but then Mike S arranged for Crye make up their gear in flecktarn for them too - they snotted on multicam.

I will bung off an email to a mate who is Bundeswehr with connections to Austria to see if he has any ideas for sources. Other than that keep your eyes on the dealers and check out Austrian ebay for their military surplus as the Austrians get issued the stuff.