Careless talk costs lives.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Nehustan, Sep 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

While it is obvious that the British ran their empire upon other people's inference and assumption, there are inherent dangers in the double speak/double think dialectic game. Expressions like 'he gets away with murder', 'he's gonna be set up properly' (where is my Coutt's card currently you twats!), 'now he's setting himself up!', 'he'll be cleaned up eventually' can take on sinister meanings when interpreted by frikkin' idiots you bastards!!! I'm currently detained nursing a broken arm with twats almost licking their lips awaiting 'eyes only' files to be read by ICC/UNSC, let's not even discuss whispers or things lost in translation!!!

So to the point of the thread...when and how have you experienced being so completely misunderstood by idiots as a result of their own ideologies and indoctrination?
  2. You are roobie and I claim my thread full of pointless dribbling.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Careless talk does indeed cost lives...

Your careless talk above (or drivvel) has cost me 2 minutes of life.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Nehustan, in the past your post have be erudite and informative but on this occasion I can only say WTF are you talking about?
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well at least it won't cost me too much when I have to box you off for those 2 minutes...
  6. Did you just lean accidentally on your keyboard?

That pile of shite was just a load of letters.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

...then to repeat and summate...when has something you have ordered, relayed, or just said been outstandingly misunderstood and to what hilarious and cringingly funny extent and with what hilarious and cringingly funny consequences? Clearer? This is the NAAFI by the way lads and lasses...
  8. I got sent off during a netball match for threatening to 'break the shooters legs'! What ACTUALLY happened was me telling her that if she kept marking me by sticking her leg across my line, eventually I would fall over it and being a big old unit I would in all probability 'break her leg'! It seems the umpire missed the constructive aspect of my little chat! Deaf bitch!
  9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I avoided getting sent off in a basketball match when a bad refereeing call caused me to exclaim "cunt!" in his direction. He assumed I was just generally annoyed with a bad passage of play.
  10. I once shouted 'let's do the cooking for the whole village' alas the blokes with me misheard and promptly massacred the village... true story.
  11. When she thought I meant I'd love and respect her 'forever' rather than what I meant 'until after' I shot my load in her cunt, up her bum, and over her face, mouth and tits!

It was a good weekend... :-D
  12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Was it in French Indo-China and did you string pairs of ears for bonus?
  13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Aha...some peeps (now) get this game/thread!!! There is indeed good reason for G, S, Mx2...
  14. I have an awesome story that'd fit into the theme of this thread.

Unfortunately, the OP's dribbling has melted the part of my brain where it was stored.

Are you on crystal meth?
  15. Reminds me of Monkeys/Typewriters/Shakespeare..................