Careless talk costs lives.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
While it is obvious that the British ran their empire upon other people's inference and assumption, there are inherent dangers in the double speak/double think dialectic game. Expressions like 'he gets away with murder', 'he's gonna be set up properly' (where is my Coutt's card currently you twats!), 'now he's setting himself up!', 'he'll be cleaned up eventually' can take on sinister meanings when interpreted by frikkin' idiots you bastards!!! I'm currently detained nursing a broken arm with twats almost licking their lips awaiting 'eyes only' files to be read by ICC/UNSC, let's not even discuss whispers or things lost in translation!!!

So to the point of the thread...when and how have you experienced being so completely misunderstood by idiots as a result of their own ideologies and indoctrination?

Careless talk does indeed cost lives...

Your careless talk above (or drivvel) has cost me 2 minutes of life.

Nehustan, in the past your post have be erudite and informative but on this occasion I can only say WTF are you talking about?

While it is obvious that the British ran their empire upon other people's inference and assumption, there are inherent dangers in the double speak/double think dialectic game. Expressions like 'he gets away with murder', 'he's gonna be set up properly' (where is my Coutt's card currently you twats!), 'now he's setting himself up!', 'he'll be cleaned up eventually' can take on sinister meanings when interpreted by frikkin' idiots you bastards!!! I'm currently detained nursing a broken arm with twats almost licking their lips awaiting 'eyes only' files to be read by ICC/UNSC, let's not even discuss whispers or things lost in translation!!!

So to the point of the thread...when and how have you experienced being so completely misunderstood by idiots as a result of their own ideologies and indoctrination?
Did you just lean accidentally on your keyboard?

That pile of shite was just a load of letters.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Nehustan, in the past your post have be erudite and informative but on this occasion I can only say WTF are you talking about?
...then to repeat and summate...when has something you have ordered, relayed, or just said been outstandingly misunderstood and to what hilarious and cringingly funny extent and with what hilarious and cringingly funny consequences? Clearer? This is the NAAFI by the way lads and lasses...

I got sent off during a netball match for threatening to 'break the shooters legs'! What ACTUALLY happened was me telling her that if she kept marking me by sticking her leg across my line, eventually I would fall over it and being a big old unit I would in all probability 'break her leg'! It seems the umpire missed the constructive aspect of my little chat! Deaf bitch!

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
I got sent off during a netball match for threatening to 'break the shooters legs'! What ACTUALLY happened was me telling her that if she kept marking me by sticking her leg across my line, eventually I would fall over it and being a big old unit I would in all probability 'break her leg'! It seems the umpire missed the constructive aspect of my little chat! Deaf bitch!
I avoided getting sent off in a basketball match when a bad refereeing call caused me to exclaim "cunt!" in his direction. He assumed I was just generally annoyed with a bad passage of play.

I once shouted 'let's do the cooking for the whole village' alas the blokes with me misheard and promptly massacred the village... true story.

So to the point of the thread...when and how have you experienced being so completely misunderstood by idiots?
When she thought I meant I'd love and respect her 'forever' rather than what I meant 'until after' I shot my load in her cunt, up her bum, and over her face, mouth and tits!

It was a good weekend... :-D

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Aha...some peeps (now) get this game/thread!!! There is indeed good reason for G, S, Mx2...

I have an awesome story that'd fit into the theme of this thread.

Unfortunately, the OP's dribbling has melted the part of my brain where it was stored.

Are you on crystal meth?

Reminds me of Monkeys/Typewriters/Shakespeare..................

As a probationer Copper in Maidenhead, I was on foot patrol with my shift Sergeant on a sort of assessment.

We walked past a vehicle in a traffic queue and I noticed that the driver wasn't wearing a seat belt, to be honest I wouldn't normally have made an issue of it, I'd have tapped on his window and made a seat belt motion and carried on.

However...I was on appraisal so duly tapped on said drivers window. He wound it down.

I said. "Can you put your seat belt on. Otherwise you'll get your face smashed in."

Wish I'd never bothered to be honest, but the complaint was eventually dealt with.

Between leaving the Army and awaiting entry to the Blue Serge Brigade, I worked as a Motorcycle courier out of Slough.

One of the van drivers was a black fella, top notch courier and all round good egg on the lash.

About a year later, again on foot beat in Maidenhead town centre, this time sans Sergeant and I spotted an A to Z courier van from the Slough office, with a black lad sat in the drivers seat poring over a map.

Brain fart moment. I assumed this was my old mate and decided to impress him in my new uniform.

I hopped into the passenger side and said. " How's it hanging you old cunt?"

It wasn't my mate...

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have an awesome story that'd fit into the theme of this thread.

Unfortunately, the OP's dribbling has melted the part of my brain where it was stored.

Are you on crystal meth?
No, no, no...horrible stuff...some was brought over early 90s when they started to cook it stateside...*shudders*...I recall describing it after 72 hours awake as feeling it like being boiled ham on the bone with a razored mind...*shudders again*.

Go on...spill the beans...I was just having a moan...