Career Failure

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by brummiebird21, Mar 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been career failed and was wondering does anyone know anything about the process of sorting it out?

Please help as i really need advice and getting no where with my unit!!!

2. I would start by calling it "Career FOULED".

But seriously, it depends what your beef is - but i would sugest RCMO / RAO would probably be a good place to start.

3. What exactly has gone wrong? Be honest!
  4. well were do i start...

I recieved my last pay statement which stated i had been incorrectly paid for the past 2 years.
    I spoke to apc glasgow in 2007 and they said i had been promoted and that i was being paid as a lcpl.
    I had not been promoted and manning records ammended my pay but obviously the hadnt done it proberly.
    To top it all off none of my SJAR's have reached Glasgow so i could not be up for promotion
    My unit is not helping with this matter i have consulted my chain of command and the RCMO and i am not getting anywhere, I am currently a 5 yr pte medic who has not done any clinical placements or work since 2006 apart from being on tour.
    The have put me in a Lcpls job position i was granted my acting for the course but cannot do my job as they will not give me my promotion even though they keep promising it

Sorry about the long story lol
    Your help would be brilliant
  5. Sorry i got it wrong lol
    I have tried speaking to the RCMO but he aint much help at all i dont know what to do or speak to
  6. I used to work in a Med Regt and have come across this type of thing before. PM me and i'll ask about.