Care parcels with no home!!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by schantell6666, Dec 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D
    Hi, I have 3 Care parcels of goodies to send but no-one to send them to!
    Missed the agency deadline for the 2nd year running...D'Oh
    Is there anyone out there who would like them?
  2. msr

msr LE

Check your PMs
  3. I hope you have sent my address msr :p
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Berechurch Hall Camp? 8)

5. What happened to PWing........... I thought I was still in P Wing, nurse... :?
  6. is a relatively new non profit organisation (charity number imminent) and I'm a team member of ppcp - our main aim is to raise smiles on faces of our lads and lassies out in theatre and to say we have only been up and running approx. 2 months, already have organisations supporting us including FHM, Haribo, Walkers shortbread etc. What ppcp do need is for forces personnel to register their details to receive these parcels which are now ready for immediate despatch, if you do not wish to give your own personal details then someone within your unit could be nominated as a general recipient for parcels and they can distribute once received. Also, to loved ones and friends of serving personnel, we realise you do your utmost to send parcels and mail out as frequently as possible but sometimes life is very busy or you might be struggling for new ideas what to put in those boxes - will send additional free care parcels out for you too. We realise there are also other similar organisations out there who send care parcels or just general members of the public do so, but our thoughts are there can never be enough support shown to each and every one of our forces especially if it raises a smile and some welcomed goodies. also
  7. I am a regional coordinator for an mOD approved charity we send care parcels all year round if anyone gets stuck with parcels you need to contact us or one of the other nominated charities to ensure your parcels get to the right people