Care in the Community...

#2
Donation en-route, but by God you are an ugly cnut! :D
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#7
He may look big in the piccy, but he was living the 'good life' when that was taken - an almost totally "Carb Loading" diet of Pasta, Red Wine, and Gin.

Very good Marathon training :)
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#8
It's true, I am a fat feck, but the reason is that whenever I feck your girlfriend/wife/mother she gives me a biscuit.

Having said that: when I weighed myself this morning, my weight was an appalling 16 stone and 8 pounds - 2 stone above my fighting weight (i'm 6'2" and a 'big boy') - can I suggest a sweepstake on what I weigh at the end of the Marathon? Let me work out a way to do this online and we can have a competition with, perhaps, 50% going to the winner and 50% going to the ABF.
 
#9
I've coughed up a donation in the hope that the ABF are handing out face-lifts and liposuction, either that or paper bags! :lol:
 
#12
Thats not hard Prods, you are afterall a 4ft Ginger witch :D
 
#13
Chicken. I now know what Jack Duckworth looks like in dessie cams!

You make Mdn look like Peter feckin Andre!! :lol: :lol:

Good drills anyhow.


Chickenpunk in civvies with his missus
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#15
The Lord Flasheart said:
Chicken. I now know what Jack Duckworth looks like in dessie cams!

You make Mdn look like Peter feckin Andre!! :lol: :lol:

Good drills anyhow.


Chickenpunk in civvies with his missus
Peter André only has a six pack: I have a 12 pack.
 
#17
chickenpunk said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Chicken. I now know what Jack Duckworth looks like in dessie cams!

You make Mdn look like Peter feckin Andre!! :lol: :lol:

Good drills anyhow.


Chickenpunk in civvies with his missus
Peter André only has a six pack: I have a 12 pack.
Hate to tell you mate, you've got a whole keg. :wink:
 
#18
Oi you lot, give the tub of lard some money, it's for ABF and it's the beginning of the month ffs. Even I can still afford to take the lass out to McDonalds (BK is now out of the question though, too pricey)
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#19
RTFQ said:
Oi you lot, give the tub of lard some money, it's for ABF and it's the beginning of the month ffs. Even I can still afford to take the lass out to McDonalds (BK is now out of the question though, too pricey)
Good man RTFQ. Hand the fecking ackers over, you mean b@stards. I've been dragging my hideously unadapted body round my local park every morning for the last few weeks, bull terrier in tow, to prepare myself for this ghastly ordeal: the least you can do is open your wallets.
 

Latest Threads

Top