Care in the Community...

Donation en-route, but by God you are an ugly cnut! :D

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
He may look big in the piccy, but he was living the 'good life' when that was taken - an almost totally "Carb Loading" diet of Pasta, Red Wine, and Gin.

Very good Marathon training :)

E

error_unknown

It's true, I am a fat feck, but the reason is that whenever I feck your girlfriend/wife/mother she gives me a biscuit.

Having said that: when I weighed myself this morning, my weight was an appalling 16 stone and 8 pounds - 2 stone above my fighting weight (i'm 6'2" and a 'big boy') - can I suggest a sweepstake on what I weigh at the end of the Marathon? Let me work out a way to do this online and we can have a competition with, perhaps, 50% going to the winner and 50% going to the ABF.

I've coughed up a donation in the hope that the ABF are handing out face-lifts and liposuction, either that or paper bags! :lol:

Thats not hard Prods, you are afterall a 4ft Ginger witch :D

Chicken. I now know what Jack Duckworth looks like in dessie cams!

You make Mdn look like Peter feckin Andre!! :lol: :lol:

Good drills anyhow.

Chickenpunk in civvies with his missus

E

error_unknown

The Lord Flasheart said:

Good drills anyhow.

Peter André only has a six pack: I have a 12 pack.

chickenpunk said:
The Lord Flasheart said:

Good drills anyhow.

Peter André only has a six pack: I have a 12 pack.
Hate to tell you mate, you've got a whole keg. :wink:

Oi you lot, give the tub of lard some money, it's for ABF and it's the beginning of the month ffs. Even I can still afford to take the lass out to McDonalds (BK is now out of the question though, too pricey)

E

error_unknown

RTFQ said:
Oi you lot, give the tub of lard some money, it's for ABF and it's the beginning of the month ffs. Even I can still afford to take the lass out to McDonalds (BK is now out of the question though, too pricey)
Good man RTFQ. Hand the fecking ackers over, you mean b@stards. I've been dragging my hideously unadapted body round my local park every morning for the last few weeks, bull terrier in tow, to prepare myself for this ghastly ordeal: the least you can do is open your wallets.

Latest Threads