• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Care in the Community...

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
He may look big in the piccy, but he was living the 'good life' when that was taken - an almost totally "Carb Loading" diet of Pasta, Red Wine, and Gin.

Very good Marathon training :)

E

error_unknown

It's true, I am a fat feck, but the reason is that whenever I feck your girlfriend/wife/mother she gives me a biscuit.

Having said that: when I weighed myself this morning, my weight was an appalling 16 stone and 8 pounds - 2 stone above my fighting weight (i'm 6'2" and a 'big boy') - can I suggest a sweepstake on what I weigh at the end of the Marathon? Let me work out a way to do this online and we can have a competition with, perhaps, 50% going to the winner and 50% going to the ABF.

Chicken. I now know what Jack Duckworth looks like in dessie cams!

You make Mdn look like Peter feckin Andre!! :lol: :lol:

Good drills anyhow.

Chickenpunk in civvies with his missus

E

error_unknown

The Lord Flasheart said:

Good drills anyhow.

Peter André only has a six pack: I have a 12 pack.

chickenpunk said:
The Lord Flasheart said:

Good drills anyhow.

Peter André only has a six pack: I have a 12 pack.
Hate to tell you mate, you've got a whole keg. :wink:

Oi you lot, give the tub of lard some money, it's for ABF and it's the beginning of the month ffs. Even I can still afford to take the lass out to McDonalds (BK is now out of the question though, too pricey)

E

error_unknown

RTFQ said:
Oi you lot, give the tub of lard some money, it's for ABF and it's the beginning of the month ffs. Even I can still afford to take the lass out to McDonalds (BK is now out of the question though, too pricey)
Good man RTFQ. Hand the fecking ackers over, you mean b@stards. I've been dragging my hideously unadapted body round my local park every morning for the last few weeks, bull terrier in tow, to prepare myself for this ghastly ordeal: the least you can do is open your wallets.

Latest Threads