Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cardinal George Pell

All states have their own peculiarities, South Australia which was not a convict state but formed through act of parliament for the South Australia company, based on ideals of political and religious freedom. However not for nothing is the City of Churches known as the City of Evil and Australia's murder capital. For many years the mysterious and very secretive "Family" allegedly controlled child prostitution and murders, nothing has even been proven but apparently very wealthy and well connected members of Adelaide Society.

South Australia was the last state to get an independent corruption commission and even now its activities are 'secret". An investigation into corruption into local government was quashed and the results never made public. The politician who made the call, a former union rep who allegedly received envelopes of cash from employees who wanted a package stated that it was not in the public interest. By pure coincidence the Council CEO now a state government executive is in the cross hairs of the commission, apparently.

And then there was this pair of rogues in Queensland (as corrupt as they come, but I'm not alleging any involvement in sex rings, et al). When you have a Minister of Racing (who is at one point concurrently the Minister for Police), you know you're is some murky stuff.

1586515160559.png

Last edited:
Please tell me that I've misread this. To hide her tip offs it was claimed that the information was found during searches of her law chambers. So the cover story used was that someone, presumably a magistrate or Aussie equivalent, has issued a search warrant for a barristers chambers and client confidential information was found during the search.

I'm lost for words.
[/QUOTE

Now a tv series Informer 3838 coming to a tv station near you

Your unbridled grasp of logic is jaw-dropping. Here's an example following your frankly bonkers reasoning:

Two C-13Os just trundled pass my house on a low-level flight through the fells. I've never seen that before so it must be due to the Pope.

I referred to scrotes raising vexatious complaints, not about the alleged victim(s) in Pell's case. If you believe that there is evidence of other criminal activity by Pell, how about reporting it to the Police? This is the same line I give in other social media to the pitchfork-armed masses who say 'I know he is guilty'. My other response is: Prove it.

Not quite the same thing, I would say if two RAF c130 trundled past your house it was due to the RAF, not sure what the Catholics have over the RAF but as long as you think you are clever.

Also, “if I believe” isn’t something I would go to the police with, a website full of different opinions on the other hand is where I will post it.

Last edited:
Not quite the same thing, I would say if two RAF c130 trundled past your house it was due to the RAF, not sure what the Catholics have over the RAF but as long as you think you are clever.

Also, “if I believe” isn’t something I would go to the police with, a website full of different opinions on the other hand is where I will put it.

Your unbridled idiocy fails to understand the internet.

I can't be arrsed to dig out your quote (qv) but you basically said 'I've not seen that before therefore that was due to interference by the Pope.' Not exactly High Court evidence, I'm afraid.

But the point is Cardinal Pell has been acquitted of the charges laid before the court. He cannot be taken back to court on those charges, but should fresh evidence be found of other malfeasance, he could again have his time in court.

But you believe him to be guilty of these charges, and if were not for the pesky Pope, Pell would have been spending the rest of his life on prison.

You also believe that the judicial system is wrong in allowing appeals to be heard by seven senior and independent judges, and also believe that convictions should be made on the basis of historic & unorroborated statements from one individual, and hearsay.

Last edited:
Whilst I do not believe the Catholic Church RUN the Australian judicial system, do not think for a minute they are not ingrained with paedophile tendencies that manages to run deep in law and governments.

I don't deny that the Catholic Church is rotten to the core - and I doubt that there are many that would disagree. But it's not about religion. It is about power and influence. We have seen that with Pakistani grooming gangs exerting influence over local drug rackets or high level sex-scandals (eg Profumo affair), it is about power. Institutional lack-of-response is less about corruption but generally due to incompetence or disregard for 'the other'.

ETA to remove the inference that the Catholic Church is the source of all evil...

Last edited:
I don't deny that the Catholic Church is rotten to the core - and I doubt that there are many that would disagree. But it's not about religion. It is about power and influence. Whether it's its influence over local drug rackets (see grooming gangs in the north of England) or high level sex-scandals (eg Profumo affair) institutional lack-of-response is generally due to incompetence or disregard for 'the other'.

The way that reads, you're saying the Catholic Church is responsible for drug racketeering, grooming gangs and the Profumo Affair! FFS.

Whilst I do not believe the Catholic Church RUN the Australian judicial system, do not think for a minute they are not ingrained with paedophile tendencies that manages to run deep in law and governments.

Wow, so the Catholic Chirch in Australia has influence in Boston USA. My, their 'tentacles' are long.:eek:o_O

Wow, so the Catholic Chirch in Australia has influence in Boston USA. My, their 'tentacles' are long.:eek:o_O

Being as though the Catholic Church stems from the Vatican across the globe, why yes, their tentacles are long.

Funny that isn’t it?

Now Cardinal Pell was well known to the highest order of the Catholics in the Vatican, it doesn’t need to be some mass ‘Catholics own Australian judicial system’ like you are making out I am saying.

As this thread has shown, there are as many bent public officers in the Australian Judicial System as anywhere, and yet the richest church in the world being able to sway a court is a laughing matter?

Being as though the Catholic Church stems from the Vatican across the globe, why yes, their tentacles are long.

Funny that isn’t it?

Now Cardinal Pell was well known to the highest order of the Catholics in the Vatican, it doesn’t need to be some mass ‘Catholics own Australian judicial system’ like you are making out I am saying.

As this thread has shown, there are as many bent public officers in the Australian Judicial System as anywhere, and yet the richest church in the world being able to sway a court is a laughing matter?

My, my, you're doing a wonderful job of grief-whoring.

The only thing dumber than trusting lawyers and judges is trusting Catholic priests. Both peddle fantasies, be it equality and justice under the rule of law, or the existence of a just and loving God who will reward you with an eternity in Heaven if you have faith in Him.

Believing in either fairy tale means you clearly haven't being paying attention to how the world actually works. ;)

Of course, the sensible British would never be taken in by such duplicity.

'Archaeological evidence shows that the first brown hares and chickens to arrive in Britain were buried with care and intact. There is no signs of butchery on bones examined and the ongoing research suggests the two animals were not imported for people to eat.

'Work by experts from the Universities of Exeter, Leicester and Oxford is revealing when brown hares, rabbits and chickens were introduced to Britain, and how they became incorporated into modern Easter traditions.

'The team has previously analysed the earliest rabbit bone to be found in the country, which dates to the first/second century AD. New radiocarbon dates for bones found on sites in Hampshire (Houghton Down, Weston Down, Winnal Down and Winklebury Camp) and Hertfordshire (Blackhorse Road) suggests brown hares and chickens were introduced to Britain even earlier, arriving simultaneously in the Iron Age, between the fifth and the third century BC.

'The discovery of buried skeletons fits historical evidence that neither animal was eaten until the Roman period, which began hundreds of years later.

'Julius Caesar’s De Bello Gallico says: “The Britons consider it contrary to divine law to eat the hare, the chicken, or the goose. They raise these, however, for their own amusement and pleasure”. The third-century AD author, Dio Cassius reported that Queen Boudicca released a live hare in order to divine the outcome of her battle with the Romans, calling upon the goddess Andraste to secure their victory.'

Latest Threads