Cardiff Veterans day and beating the retreat 25/26 june

Are any other Arrsers going to be at the Cardiff Vets day? If so should we try to organise somthing, like a collection for Hols4Heros
Ideas and opinions please

Just found out about the beating the retreat, should be good

Some of the QDG are doing Berlin to Cardiff 'B2C' charity ride on cycles.
Finish at Cardiff on June.26th.
Donations to Army Benevolent Fund and 'LATCH' childrens luekemia/cancer fund at Cardiff Hospital.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
If you're just going to take collecting tins, I believe you'll need some sort of licence. Probably a clever person would know, but best to check.

Just been released that Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwell will be attending

Should we Arrers meet up for a pint or two?

I'm bringing the kids down, should be a good day!

Grownup yes unless you have permission from the event then you do need a license to rattle a tin!! nothing stopping someone contacting the event organisers and asking them if we can collect for the organisation!

Have a 'Good-un' lads, as old BAY/KDG give HRH and Mrs.HRH my best regards!
And welcome the Berlin to Cardiff bike riders from the QDG.
(Donations going to Army Benevolent and 'LATCH' at Cardiff Childrens Hospital.)

I will be kicking off tomorrow afternoon in the Old Arcade and the Goat Magor, I can be identified by my poofy AAC blue Hols 4 Heros Tee shirt, should anyone wish to join me, dont forget your Arrse coins

tropper66 said:
I will be kicking off tomorrow afternoon in the Old Arcade and the Goat Magor, I can be identified by my poofy AAC blue Hols 4 Heros Tee shirt, should anyone wish to join me, dont forget your Arrse coins
and by god they are poofy looking :twisted:
might see you in there if i can get away from work

That colour is to represent the warm blue sea experienced by our client families when they go abroad. The shirts also come in a sand colour to represent the sandy beaches. A colour theme continued in the blue/sand wristbands too.

Pooffy? I think not! Manly and Maritime are the words you seek!

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
That colour is to represent the warm blue sea experienced by our client families when they go abroad. The shirts also come in a sand colour to represent the sandy beaches. A colour theme continued in the blue/sand wristbands too.

Fair enough,just set up Tac HQ In the Goat

Attachments

I'm sure you'll have a good time, whatever you're wearing.

Grownup_Rafbrat said:

not when i wear it its not 8O

edited for additional taunting
plus mines a polo shirt so nyah nyer!

tropper66 said:
the high point of the evening was MGManiac trying to give the BBC Wales weather presenter advice on how to do the weather was promptly told to f**k off
What? Our Derek has got a potty mouth?
But he seems like such a nice boy :D