cardiff pub invaded by Russia

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tropper66, Sep 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Old Arcade, my office has been invaded by Russia, there all over the place, and I can't find a SLR or Chieftain what am I to do,
  2. Buy 'em a pint of Brains Dark & pray aren't Spetsnaz.
  3. hope its not a cold night in church street
  4. Make it a couple of pints of SA and it won't matter whether they're Spetznaz!
  5. True. After a couple of pints of SA, they'll be more like Spastik, than Spetsnaz.
  6. Tac withdrawal to the Goat, oh god their here to, we are doomed
  7. Badger!
    Just does'nt have the same ring as wolverines! :oops:
  8. Don't accept any bits of paper off any of them, remember what that led to the last time you were out amongst the ruffians :)
  9. make sure there are no hidden cameras in the bedroom
  10. we are slowly breaking through the communuication barrier but I think one of them is gay
  11. Croats have invaded piccadily circus, what the fcuk can we do about them ?
  12. As a Northern Ireland fan i suggest get drunk and have abit of craic with them, thats what we do with all the away fans (unless they are polish)
  13. My new best friend Igor, from St Petersburg, can't understand about regimental mascots, and seems to think all Welsh soldiers are sexualy involved with goats,we are in The Goat Major, ttrying to put himstraight
  14. He is obviously a man with a great deal of insight then.

'Stick It The Welch'.

15. Mail order brides need not to be shipped from Moscow or St Petersburg but from Torchwood land and suspect the toll fee from the Severn bridge be included in the price now. :D

Thing is though with the 'invasion' will there be the gathering of leggy From Russia With Love ladies?

There's always a plus with the minus, positive with negative :)