Cardiff Pish Up - Friday 04 Aug

as the title says, just for bossyboots, we have another outing to the best venue in Wales!
this time I hope to make it, too! :D

RV in Weatherspoons Prince of Wales in Cardiff City Centre. Ground floor bar, left hand side. 1900 - 2000 hrs on Friday 04th Aug 06.

all comers welcome, post below your interest. get the leave chits shorted with Officer in Charge of Home Command (the missus/bloke in your life) & come get pissed!

:hump: :safe: :party: :drool: (canf find drinking smiliys, but these are fun!)

last man standing gets to throw last!

Press. :)

wa ha heeeeeey :lol: Cheers Press_it :D

knew you woulden't let me down bossy.!

:)

So many ARRSE many pis* ups, so little time in between and so little money left in between....... :cry:

we could be a bit thin on the ground for this one, thou I am sure we will persivere.
we could have aq load of last minuite 'I'm ins' closer to the date, which is fine.
I'm on detachment for 2 Weeks from monday, so may not be able to get to arrse for a bit.

:cry:

Hello boys, I'm baaaaacccccckkk!!!!!!!!!!!
Muhahahahaa! :D

Yep, the Cardiff events still a go!!. all details as in the first post. we can adjust the plan within reason if required by anyone :)

press_it said:
as the title says, just for bossyboots, we have another outing to the best venue in Wales!
this time I hope to make it, too! :D

RV in Weatherspoons Prince of Wales in Cardiff City Centre. Ground floor bar, left hand side. 1900 - 2000 hrs on Friday 04th Aug 06.

all comers welcome, post below your interest. get the leave chits shorted with Officer in Charge of Home Command (the missus/bloke in your life) & come get pissed!

:hump: :safe: :party: :drool: (canf find drinking smiliys, but these are fun!)

last man standing gets to throw last!

Press. :)
Why not publish your RV details to the most minute of details and see if anyone leaves you an explosive gift. Errrrr.....................

Nob.

got to be honest, bossyboots is putting me off ... i cant tell from the posts whether she's a laugh a minute - around people losing their heads - or a disturbed domestic dictator

Will try for a leave chit in advance this time and see what i get, might be there, if so I'm the token light weight and will wimp out by 22:00 saying I have a hard weekends DIY ahead..;)

we have numbers so far -confirmed:

Me
Bossy & her mate
TrooperMorgan & 2/3'ish mates

Possibles:
Onfire ?
GillyLady ?
Another by PM, subject to leave chit from AOC Home Command!.

(edited due to numbers allteration by the morgan party!)

well I got there at 8.10 pm. finding any of you would have been like finding the needle in a haysack. there were hundreads of people in weatherspoons.
next time I will pm some you you ny number I think. may solve the problem as I do not know what you look like.
hope eveyone had a good night. I ended up getting pissed & getting a mylfs phone number in the Brasserie! :) great

feck it.....

the wi-fi connection in my hotel has been playing up and I only noticed this thread now.... have been in Cardiff for the last week for work and could have nipped along to this.

oh well. maybe best - have an early start tomorrow anyhow.