Cardiff Pish Up - Friday 04 Aug

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by press_it, Jul 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as the title says, just for bossyboots, we have another outing to the best venue in Wales!
    this time I hope to make it, too! :D

RV in Weatherspoons Prince of Wales in Cardiff City Centre. Ground floor bar, left hand side. 1900 - 2000 hrs on Friday 04th Aug 06.

all comers welcome, post below your interest. get the leave chits shorted with Officer in Charge of Home Command (the missus/bloke in your life) & come get pissed!

:hump: :safe: :party: :drool: (canf find drinking smiliys, but these are fun!)

last man standing gets to throw last!

Press. :)

2. wa ha heeeeeey :lol: Cheers Press_it :D

3. knew you woulden't let me down bossy.!

4. So many ARRSE many pis* ups, so little time in between and so little money left in between....... :cry:

5. I'm out on this one am on stag that weekend

Don't get a sad on and all that

6. we could be a bit thin on the ground for this one, thou I am sure we will persivere.
    we could have aq load of last minuite 'I'm ins' closer to the date, which is fine.
    I'm on detachment for 2 Weeks from monday, so may not be able to get to arrse for a bit.

7. IS CARDIFF EVENT STILL ON?
    if so acouple of the Royal Welsh chaps and RLC TA chaps want a drink up!!!!!

8. Hello boys, I'm baaaaacccccckkk!!!!!!!!!!!
    Muhahahahaa! :D

9. Yep, the Cardiff events still a go!!. all details as in the first post. we can adjust the plan within reason if required by anyone :)

10. Why not publish your RV details to the most minute of details and see if anyone leaves you an explosive gift. Errrrr.....................

Nob.

11. got to be honest, bossyboots is putting me off ... i cant tell from the posts whether she's a laugh a minute - around people losing their heads - or a disturbed domestic dictator

12. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Will try for a leave chit in advance this time and see what i get, might be there, if so I'm the token light weight and will wimp out by 22:00 saying I have a hard weekends DIY ahead..;)

13. we have numbers so far -confirmed:

Me
    Bossy & her mate
    TrooperMorgan & 2/3'ish mates

Possibles:
    Onfire ?
    GillyLady ?
    Another by PM, subject to leave chit from AOC Home Command!.

(edited due to numbers allteration by the morgan party!)