Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

carder course

kingHussars said:
im looking at doin my carder course nxt month just wundering if any1 can give me any tips on wot to expect??

1. No. A cadre is another name for a course. So, that'll be a Course Course then?

2. A good kicking if you turn up talking like that. Now, go away and learn how to write in English.

sfub said:
kingHussars said:
im looking at doin my carder course nxt month just wundering if any1 can give me any tips on wot to expect??

1. No. A cadre is another name for a course. So, that'll be a Course Course then?

2. A good kicking if you turn up talking like that. Now, go away and learn how to write in English.

No, no, no

A Carders like a cadre but harder.

I counted 8 errors in the sentence, so I'm with Legs.

What I'd like two no, is how this mongly account can half existteded since 2006 without a prior comment;.

Bollock-chops said:
I counted 8 errors in the sentence, so I'm with Legs.

What I'd like two no, is how this mongly account can half existteded since 2006 without a prior comment;.

From what I can tell from his masterpiece of mongness is it has probably taken him three years of banging his grid into the keyboard to come up with that.... same theory as the infinite number of monkeys/keyboards. I expect his next post sometime in June 2013.

kingHussars said:

You'll need two sets of fine brushes called carding combs.
You may scratch yourself on them but don't worry, the lanolin should inhibit any infection.

biffins-bridge said:
sfub said:
kingHussars said:

No, no, no

A Carders like a cadre but harder.

Shouldn't it be hardre? :) (Not the first time I have heard that, fnarr fnarr!!)