CARAVANS - WHY OH WHY???????

• Knights of the Road - luv em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exterminate........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chimera

LE
Summer is coming. And what happens in summer.....

"Well Walter....do you think we should take the 'van down to Bognor Regis this weekend. If we drive REALLY slowly down those narrow country lanes we can REALLY irritate everyone........"

So out comes the Volvo, on goes the cloth cap, check shirt and those funny little clip on sunglasses, and they go out and block the nations arteries.....

ARRRGHHHH

I HATE CARAVANS

I can sympathise I live near Blackpool and the lakes surrounded by the fcuking things even worse in the lakes when your stuck behind 2 caravans a tractor and horse trailer :evil:

Exterminate them all, I wish I could legally carry a RPG and go caravan hunting just sit there on motorway bridges and line them up in the sites and blow them to bits.

Don't even attempt the M5 in summer. Some fool towing a caravan cut me up and wrote my car off on there. Its nothing more than a caravan park!! :twisted:

I live on the coast near Bangor,N.I & at this time of year we get not only caravans & motor homes but the funking pink lycra brigade,cycling 3 abreast on a windy coast road!! One thing I hate more than carravaners & that's funking cycling clubs!!!!

Should be riding from here down to Newquay next Friday I suspect I'll be meeting a few 'vans and removing door mirrors from the said owners car :twisted:

'Round my neck of the woods, caravans mean only one thing... thieving pikey filth. Kerosene-filled flame pits are not horrific enough a demise for these scum.

chimera

LE
I was thinking of starting up a web site "The Anti Caravan Club" - A bit like the Chav Scum site - pictures of 'van of the week, worst traffic jam caused by a caravan etc etc

What do you think?

chimera said:

I HATE CARAVANS
The answer to your title question (CARAVANS - WHY OH WHY????) is easy -

I had a good and outwardly very sane friend who was well into weekend caravaning. I couldn't understand it at all until he confessed in a moment of alcoholic weakness-

The Caravan Club of GB is the biggest wife swapping circle in Europe.

Cheers

Scratch

chimera

LE
Scratcher90 said:

Cheers

Scratch
Jes*s Chr*st man - have you seen the state of those wives though??

OK we are in the Army on here (well most of us) but you must have SOME standards? (Or are you RLC?)

Scratcher90 said:
chimera said:

I HATE CARAVANS
The answer to your title question (CARAVANS - WHY OH WHY????) is easy -

I had a good and outwardly very sane friend who was well into weekend caravaning. I couldn't understand it at all until he confessed in a moment of alcoholic weakness-

Cheers

Scratch
Is that how you upgrade to a better model?

Every caravan should be subject to road tax. If they are already it isn't enough!

chimera said:
Scratcher90 said:
Jes*s Chr*st man - have you seen the state of those wives though??
Did you have anyone particular in mind? :)
Mrs Beckett, 63, who famously takes her holidays in a caravan with her husband, Leo, has been one of the great survivors of the Blair Government.

Cheers

Scratch[/quote]

Our gorgeus new Foreign Secretary is a keen caravanner,ask your mate if she is into it as well?
Info for all potential caravan walts on here...
caravan b*st*rds

spike7451 said:
I live on the coast near Bangor,N.I & at this time of year we get not only caravans & motor homes but the funking pink lycra brigade,cycling 3 abreast on a windy coast road!! One thing I hate more than carravaners & that's funking cycling clubs!!!!
I take it you won't be voting for David Cameron's cycling club next time round?

saw a great photo in combat and survival years ago load of paras in one of those supercats trying to look warry as **** with a huge tailback of traffic behind them with the caption at last someing to annoy caravans with

chimera said:
I was thinking of starting up a web site "The Anti Caravan Club" - A bit like the Chav Scum site - pictures of 'van of the week, worst traffic jam caused by a caravan etc etc

What do you think?
I will join!

My inlaws bought themselves a caravan last year, and spent three months of the winter pootling down to Spain. All to the good, gets them away from us and hopefully they annoy the frogs and spics as a bonus. HOWEVER....

They're planning to do it again next year, and want us to fly out and join them with the kids. Personally I'd rather set my hair on fire whilst singing the Horst Wessel, wearing lederhoson in a gay bar, but Mrs TMW seems rather keen. I think there might have to be an "accident" to the in-laws' twatt-trailer. Any suggestions? (Apart from the obvious one of repeatedly punching my wife until she realises that caravanning is bad for her)

Kartoffeltschuss!

Watch Brainiac for great tips on destroying the caravan Themanwho. :lol:
Tell her this year you will be mostly carabanning rather than caravanning :D

chimera

LE
What concerns me now on this thread is that (at time of writing0 there are SIX ARRSEers who think caravans are the dogs, but seem to have remained silent.

Come on people....show yourselves.............

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MonkeyJim Travel 48
Hitlerwasabitnaughty The NAAFI Bar 19