CARAVANS - WHY OH WHY????

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chimera, May 5, 2006.

?
  1. Knights of the Road - luv em

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Exterminate........

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Summer is coming. And what happens in summer.....

"Well Walter....do you think we should take the 'van down to Bognor Regis this weekend. If we drive REALLY slowly down those narrow country lanes we can REALLY irritate everyone........"

So out comes the Volvo, on goes the cloth cap, check shirt and those funny little clip on sunglasses, and they go out and block the nations arteries.....

ARRRGHHHH

I HATE CARAVANS

2. I can sympathise I live near Blackpool and the lakes surrounded by the fcuking things even worse in the lakes when your stuck behind 2 caravans a tractor and horse trailer :evil:

3. Exterminate them all, I wish I could legally carry a RPG and go caravan hunting just sit there on motorway bridges and line them up in the sites and blow them to bits.

4. Don't even attempt the M5 in summer. Some fool towing a caravan cut me up and wrote my car off on there. Its nothing more than a caravan park!! :twisted:

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I live on the coast near Bangor,N.I & at this time of year we get not only caravans & motor homes but the funking pink lycra brigade,cycling 3 abreast on a windy coast road!! One thing I hate more than carravaners & that's funking cycling clubs!!!!

6. Should be riding from here down to Newquay next Friday I suspect I'll be meeting a few 'vans and removing door mirrors from the said owners car :twisted:

7. 'Round my neck of the woods, caravans mean only one thing... thieving pikey filth. Kerosene-filled flame pits are not horrific enough a demise for these scum.

8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I was thinking of starting up a web site "The Anti Caravan Club" - A bit like the Chav Scum site - pictures of 'van of the week, worst traffic jam caused by a caravan etc etc

What do you think?

9. The answer to your title question (CARAVANS - WHY OH WHY????) is easy -

I had a good and outwardly very sane friend who was well into weekend caravaning. I couldn't understand it at all until he confessed in a moment of alcoholic weakness-

The Caravan Club of GB is the biggest wife swapping circle in Europe.

Cheers

Scratch

10. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Jes*s Chr*st man - have you seen the state of those wives though??

OK we are in the Army on here (well most of us) but you must have SOME standards? (Or are you RLC?)

11. Is that how you upgrade to a better model?

12. Every caravan should be subject to road tax. If they are already it isn't enough!

13. Did you have anyone particular in mind? :)
    [​IMG]

14. I had a good and outwardly very sane friend who was well into weekend caravaning. I couldn't understand it at all until he confessed in a moment of alcoholic weakness-

The Caravan Club of GB is the biggest wife swapping circle in Europe.

Cheers

Scratch[/quote]

Our gorgeus new Foreign Secretary is a keen caravanner,ask your mate if she is into it as well?
    Info for all potential caravan walts on here...
    caravan b*st*rds

15. I take it you won't be voting for David Cameron's cycling club next time round?