Car with best rear leg room

armchair_ninja

Old-Salt
Looking for help with the purchase of a new/nearly new second-hand car.

As a family (2 adults & 2 sons) we are all over 6ft tall and are struggling to it into our Nissan X trail.

Any suggestions on what you have found to be the best car to give enough room in the back to stop the two boys moaning all journey and the wife and I having to pull our seats forward.

D

Deleted 15653

You won't hear a peep all journey

540x360.jpg

Looking for help with the purchase of a new/nearly new second-hand car.

As a family (2 adults & 2 sons) we are all over 6ft tall and are struggling to it into our Nissan X trail.

Any suggestions on what you have found to be the best car to give enough room in the back to stop the two boys moaning all journey and the wife and I having to pull our seats forward.
Mondeo, we have an estate version but I doubt there is any difference in the saloon. Also Skoda Superb has very good rear leg room.

Wetneck

Old-Salt
Any idea of budget? A LWB Jag XJ or Range Rover would give excellent leg room but a Nissan Note apparently also has just as much as some of the bigger cars at a fraction of the price.

General options seem to favour the Mondeo or Merc E-Class

armchair_ninja

Old-Salt
Any idea of budget? A LWB Jag XJ or Range Rover would give excellent leg room but a Nissan Note apparently also has just as much as some of the bigger cars at a fraction of the price.

General options seem to favour the Mondeo or Merc E-Class
Would love a Range Rover or Discovery but put off by all the horror stories.

Probably looking at around £15k, maybe up to £20K

I had a Mazda 6 for a while, no problems with 3 six footers (height, not number of feet) on a trip from West Oxfordshire to the isle of man and back.

Wor lasses Mazda is very spacious in the back, grrrreat for shagging, which in my mind is the only fundamental reason for requiring such space.

Errr.....errrr.....errrrr......oh forget it.

1623082338852.png

1623082376796.png

06D3C070-1B87-4042-AAB5-B165764900FB.jpeg
One of these perhaps, you can hire them just for a few hours and never have the problem again.

Latest Threads