Car thieves demolish chip shop

"today's news will be tomorrow's chip paper"

Well not at this fish and chip it won't.

So why are the Police Complaints Authority conducting an investigation - madness!!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can sometimes despair at the heartless, callous and frankly hideously amoral posts made on this website. Are you people not aware of the terrible human tragedy unfolding here?

I weep for humanity.

A perfectly good chippie destroyed!

When the chips are down eh??

I wonder if they were trying to save on the 80p delivery charge.

"Two fish suppers and four portions of deep fried chavs. Yeah with crispy batter please mate"

I did notice the irony of the chip shop name

Killinghall!

Should have been Killinghams.

The IPCC get involved as the vehicle, it seems, was fleeing a police patrol car that was in the area.

The_Seagull said:
I did notice the irony of the chip shop name

Killinghall!

Should have been Killinghams.

The IPCC get involved as the vehicle, it seems, was fleeing a police patrol car that was in the area.
The IPCC are investgating because the dead were found battered!

Coat, taxi

Herrumph said:
So why are the Police Complaints Authority conducting an investigation - madness!!
Apparently blue flashing lights were 'seen in the distance' no doubt they have already received their reg 9's in the post. I too am ratther annoyed, off topic I know, but just received one myself for apparently doing my job. Oh well, another day in the wild west.

Prince_Rupert said:
I can sometimes despair at the heartless, callous and frankly hideously amoral posts made on this website. Are you people not aware of the terrible human tragedy unfolding here?
Does it chip away at your faith in humanity?

It couldn't have happened in a nicer city.

Ah where where those stolen cars and deep fat fryers in 1994 when I needed them on Manningham Lane....
Fcuking city should be nuked, best thing for it.

As for the chavs in the stolen scoobie, good fcking riddence, may all your kin follow you in an equaly fatty death!!