Car thieves demolish chip shop

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taffnp, Dec 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Obviously this was a terrible incident and the officers who went to the scene have understandably been affected by what they saw and are being supported by colleagues."

It looks as if we will be without chips for some time said a spokesman :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7776784.stm

2. "today's news will be tomorrow's chip paper"

Well not at this fish and chip it won't.

3. there is a high liklihood that the 4 dead were all well known scrotes......seems a winner all round to me...which should hopefully lead on to a reduction in burglaries in Bradistan I presume

what a top result

4. So why are the Police Complaints Authority conducting an investigation - madness!!

5. Bradford central nick were all in a jovial mood today......feck the dead......they were crooks

live by the sword.....die in a chippy inferno

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I can sometimes despair at the heartless, callous and frankly hideously amoral posts made on this website. Are you people not aware of the terrible human tragedy unfolding here?

I weep for humanity.

A perfectly good chippie destroyed!

7. They wont be buying chips again will they, or stealing any more cars , thats for sure !

8. When the chips are down eh??

I wonder if they were trying to save on the 80p delivery charge.

"Two fish suppers and four portions of deep fried chavs. Yeah with crispy batter please mate"

9. Well it looks like they had their chips

10. I did notice the irony of the chip shop name

Killinghall!

Should have been Killinghams.

The IPCC get involved as the vehicle, it seems, was fleeing a police patrol car that was in the area.

11. Out of the deepfat fryer into the fire.Brilliant.

12. The IPCC are investgating because the dead were found battered!

Coat, taxi

13. Apparently blue flashing lights were 'seen in the distance' no doubt they have already received their reg 9's in the post. I too am ratther annoyed, off topic I know, but just received one myself for apparently doing my job. Oh well, another day in the wild west.

14. Does it chip away at your faith in humanity?