Car Insuance

Discussion in 'REME' started by oldagecrafty, Apr 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone recommend any good car insurance companies in Germany. I have had a look round on the net as well as checking out a few recommended by mates but wondered if anyone knows of any other companies out there.

Thanks in advance for any info :D

2. edited cos i had a sore fann y this morning.

3. Hmmm - quite a diatribe against a guy who has only 20 posts to his name?

Hey Tiffy, any chance you could give OldAgeCrafty enough time to settle into the site before slagging the sh1te out of him?

Unless you two have unfinished business from service?

OldAgeCrafty, one of my mates still lives in Munster, he never came home. If you'd like I can direct you to where he's posting and he can give you all the gen you need.

4. Heywood_Jablowme I see it this way, honest questions deserve honest answers, not 40 quids worth of bulls@@t and an essay with it. If you really are a tiffy, I certainly feel for your fitter section, if you have one. As for the original question, I use AXA my friend.

5. tf insurance is not bad plus their policies are valid in uk as well as bfg so can register back in uk if/when return (01509221391)
    or just pop into any german insurance companies near a camp as will do axa policies cheaper than naafi or most of other rip off places on camp

6. Mike Clark (Indepent Car Exports and Insurance) on Bielefelder Str in Sennelager. He does AXA and Allianz and I've been using him for my 2 cars and a motorbike for 6 years. He will help you out should you need to claim, (like I have twice for windscreens). Very helpful bloke. I have recommended him to several guys in my Unit and all are well satisfied.

PM me for his phone number.

7. Mike Clark (Indepent Car Exports and Insurance) on Bielefelder Str in Sennelager. He does AXA and Allianz and I've been using him for my 2 cars and a motorbike for 6 years. He will help you out should you need to claim, (like I have twice for windscreens). Very helpful bloke. I have recommended him to several guys in my Unit and all are well satisfied.

PM me for his phone number.