Car hire in Nice, France

Has anybody any recommendations for car hire in Nice. The last few times I've been to the south of France I've used Europcar, whilst good in terms of price and service (they even missed the scratched wing mirror on return), the length of the queues when picking up the car (the last time it was over 2 hours, and that was for a pre-booked, pre-registered one) have been just silly.

Before I use them again, has anyone found any other decent company at the airport as we can't head into town to pick up the car.

Thanks in advance

ches

LE
At the airport mate, you'll struggle to find any decent smaller local cheaper firms. Look at pre-booking via google & they'll drop it off/collect you from the main arrival doors & job jobbed. There used to be a cracking french accom site I sued to book with every time i went to Nice & Monaco who also had lots of local hire places linked to their site. I'll see if I can dig the place up out of my foggy memory.

ches

LE
Sorry chap, it was Logis France is used to use but they seem to have binned all the car hire side of things now.

Has anybody any recommendations for car hire in Nice. The last few times I've been to the south of France I've used Europcar, whilst good in terms of price and service (they even missed the scratched wing mirror on return), the length of the queues when picking up the car (the last time it was over 2 hours, and that was for a pre-booked, pre-registered one) have been just silly.

Before I use them again, has anyone found any other decent company at the airport as we can't head into town to pick up the car.

Thanks in advance
I generally tend to use these to arrange hire all over the planet. Always take their full on package and never had a problem.

Billiger Mietwagen, Vergleich Preisen - Rentalcars.com

Airports with queues are a problem, same in the US at the popular destinations - Orlando, Tampa, San Diego and LA. Is it worth leaving the remainder of the party at the airport drinking coffee whilst you shuttle into town to get a car and then return to pick them up? You save paying the "airport fee's" that way too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spanish_Dave Travel 0
K Army Pay, Claims & JPA 8
old_bloke The NAAFI Bar 16

Latest Threads