Captured Taliban motorbike features in Imperial War Museum exhibition

Ministry of Defence said:
A newly acquired Honda motorbike, captured from Taliban insurgents by members of 1st Battalion The Rifles during their tour of Afghanistan last year, has gone on display at the Imperial War Museum in London.

More...

That'll get the crowds flocking in.

By the beard of the Prophet! (May it rest gently among the scented flowers of the gardens of heaven).

P

PrinceAlbert

It's a shame it's not the****ed up piece of shit I saw get launched down the road whilst I observed from Cyprus sangar last week. Laugh? I nearly shat.

Saying that, shitting may have helped clear some of the zillions of mossies!

'Newly aquired'? Looks like an ancient old clunker...

image.jpg

ETA, its a CG125, and probably a chinese copy, made from 1975.

And why have they claimed its Taliban? Just because it's got a plaggy bag on the seat?

It's much more fun blowing them up. I did 7 in two days and triple bar mined a car.

And why have they claimed its Taliban? Just because it's got a plaggy bag on the seat?

It's much more fun blowing them up. I did 7 in two days and triple bar mined a car.
Obviously not a man keen on the rigmaroll of trying to hand dems back in or carry them further than absolutely necessary. I salute you.

It's a shame it's not the****ed up piece of shit I saw get launched down the road whilst I observed from Cyprus sangar last week. Laugh? I nearly shat.

Saying that, shitting may have helped clear some of the zillions of mossies!
Those ******* still hitting the speed bump at 80mph? Seen any of the disco tuktuks at night yet?

Perhaps they could jazz it up and make it a bit more relevant with a manikin rider dressed up like a jolly Taliban chap...

Rodney2q

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bridges were crossed on Herrick. I seen it on the telly. I have a bridge for sale. Would make an interesting museum exhibit, garden ornament or you could use it to cross a river. Can swap for a jet-ski. PM me for details, Yah?

I know dingerr. The Met Police will never forgive you. The residents in Tower Hamlets are still on tablets.