Caption fun: Bush takes a stroll

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Agent_Smith, Jan 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clad in dark glasses and a cowboy hat, George W Bush takes a stroll through the White House grounds while his bodyguards look on.

The American president has had a busy few months since winning re-election in November. His critics claim that Iraq is a "quagmire" and that America has a potentially disastrous budget deficit. However, Mr Bush will be heartened by his successful rebuilding of his cabinet and the forthcoming Iraqi elections.

[​IMG]

The telegraph is running a caption competition for the above photo

Fire away :twisted:

2. "Rosebud".

3. with one body gaurd saying to the other,

'Dont fancy yours much'

4. Goddam hoes!!! where are my biatches?? I need that paper! 8O

5. 8O I thought that was the album cover for Electric 6's Let me Take You To A Gay Bar. :lol:

6. "But the good guy always wear the white cowboy hat"

7. is he practising his line danceing moves

"I'm gonna take my partner by the hand and go invade the iranian land"

8. 'Two secret agents hiding behind a thick bush'

:D

9. [​IMG]

Tell Me lads, was the tie a bit much?

10. [​IMG]

Actually looks like two dwarfs, one on the others shoulders trying to mimic Bush.

As for a caption.

"NASA launch the first cyborg Bush. Minutes before the picture was taken the CyBush 2000 was seen naked in a local watering hole demand for a drunks shoes, Hat, and motorcycle - he only got the shoes, hat, bike gloves and stole the guys sunglasses.

"Speculation is rife and Sci Fi fans are worried that this could be the dawn of a new era, similar to the movie Terminator. But who in their right mind would start a nuclear war.................."

He said he'd be back, and because all AMericans are dumb, he is back!!! God Bless America - and God Save The Rest Of Us!!!

11. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

The exclusive Reuters picture clearly shows the leg of GWB's secret conjoined-foetus brother sticking out the back of his coat. White house sources claim that the malformed, underdeveloped twin, called Alvin, is the brains of the operation.

or

Responding to the increased threat to his life, GWB has taken to wearing a disguise in public.

12. oops, i think i need more rolly baccy.

13. where can i buy a brown shoe in a smaller size for my third leg ??