• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Caption contest

Surely one for a caption competition.

Gordon - Try and stab me in the back again you treachorous little cnut and I'll rip this off.

MarxieMilli - Do you mind just holding it until then?

CQMS said:
This is real, it's not photoshopped or anything.

'Now, children, who do you think we have here and where do you think it - sorry, he - comes from?'

'Er, Dave, can ye no just introduce me to the class?'

'Never a fear, Gordo - ah, yes, you with the hand up?'

'Ancient Greece, sir! Monster, sir! Cyclops, sir!'

'Hmm, close but no cigar. Yes, you with the sideways ponytail?'

'Not fcukin' sure, sir, but 'e looks like that fat cnut from that number ten place, innit, sir?'

'Ah, geographically correct - for a short time, anyway - but we won't be having any swearing, children. Any other guesses as to who he is? Yes, my intelligent young apprentice?'

'Your predecessor, sir?'

Dave, it's like this. Grab them by the bollocks
uuurrrrgh
and your party/team/troop/squad will follow you anywhere

(Until you're shot in the back, just wait till you let go!)

[/quote]

PM - The Russians think you are a twaat , I think et tu brute
DM-That 17 yr was well fit did you get her number. Oh thats right you still fancy the iron lady

Listen son... I'm the biggest, power-hungriest, motherfucker in the country. Keep smiling while I do everything to remove your pathetic "rights", take all your money and reduce you to a pathetic, useless shell of your former self or your nuts come off...

Alternatively, Vote for Me!!!! :roll:

CQMS said:
Give it your best efforts.

Now were gooing too be frinds arrnt we david? (( yes mishter brow ow ow :omfg: owwn)) and your gonna forget your persuit on my job arent you boy??
((yesh mishter broooooooowwww ))
Keep furkin smiling for the cameras boy or ah might just be inclined to squeese the bulk cutters again!! an I'll squeeze the balls on every last one of ye english barstarts by tha time am throo :twisted:

Latest Threads