Caption Contest!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

OK,So Englang got stuffed & there are a lot of soe heads out there.
    So,to lighten the mood- :p

"Mind telling us your name soldier?"

" Er,Hubba hubba...."

* I know he's a marine before you point it out! I have a hangover too!!! :cry:

Whoops! Did'nt notice the crown till after posted! Maybe he's Canadian? :oops:

Attached Files:

2. Is that the new Jessica Rabbit with anal stimulator or the Doc Johnson Hop'n Rabbit Stroker either way can I use it after you!!
  3. Would you like a salty tadpole gargle love ?
  4. "excuse me miss can you tell duncan goodheew & yul brynner that i'll get the beers in"
  5. far better set of tits than "bush & Blair" BUT nowhere near as near as big tits as them !!!!
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Urgle, gurgle, drool, drool, (Thinks - Hope the wife dosen't see this picture)
  7. “So it’s dead dangerous then? Cos like you’re always lookin’ out for Booby Traps an’ that…….Wot?.......Wot’s ev’ryone laffin’ for?”
  8. Ignore them....ignore them....ignore them...................aaarghh..feck me!!!!!! :twisted:
  9. I think he 's Dutch...

"I would be winning this relay race if you got your fat foot of mine!"
  10. i see no cap !!!!
  11. Dutch, Canadian, Outer Mongolian. Who cares? That's a cracking set of chebs.

Though my guess is Canadian. It looks like he's standing in front of a LAV 25.
  12. "Shho'........ ash a speshul preshent from de people of Gouda, I'sh got two cheeshes for you, if only you can guessh where I'sh hidden dem"
  13. He's a Canadian wobbly - FMR by the looks of it. If so he's probably saying "Mon deiu! Regardez le chebois on that!"
  14. "I only asked for a dance love, no need to get the rape alarm off"
  15. "He's looking at my top bollox again, isn't he?"