• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Caption competition

Des thinking......

"Being Defence secretary is a bit like making love to a beautiful woman.....mmmmmm....... wo-man"

Hat-coat-taxi!

The woman in a trench coat sat behind Des ...

"See look, the tattoo on the back of his head clearly says 'Nazi Skins'".

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
"Yeah b!tch, talk away, I'm going to love watching you fall!"

Good call Dave the Ape!

Our part-time Defence Minister manages to show off his glove puppetry skills to an appreciative audience. Confirmation at last that government ministers work better with a hand up their arrse.

Can I share a cab please?!

Swiss Des - Thank God there is someone in this shabby excuse for an administration that makes me look good.

Or

The three biggest tits in the government at the Despatch box at the same time. (Left, right and Splif)

I wonder if she takes it up the shitter?

Des thinking:

Like that? Big angry cock... right up your arse?!! Huh!

Des thinking ...

" If this were a caption competition, i bet those pesky ARRSErs would have a right old time ".

Des thinking.....

I'm going to bend you over that despatch box and do to you what the Met has been doing to the black and asian community for years......!

"Think I might double my bet with Blunkett that she is gone by the spring"

Airfix said:
Des thinking.....

I'm going to bend you over that despatch box and do to you what the Met has been doing to the black and asian community for years......!
give them jobs in preference to anyone else based purely on racial/religious background?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
napier The NAAFI Bar 31
ugly The NAAFI Bar 20
STILTS The NAAFI Bar 31