Caption Competition

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BombG T-Shirts, Jan 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BombG T-Shirts

BombG T-Shirts Sponsor

Time for a bit of fun.
    Please put your caption to this picture. The competition will run until 1800 on Sat 22 Jan 2011.

My decision is final, no matter how good you think yours is, it is the one that makes me laugh the most that wins.

The prize this time is a free T-shirt with customised text on the back.

Good luck to all of you

Bomb G.

Attached Files:

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

'For fox sake, who zeroed this thing?'
  3. "Urban foxes had learned to adapt surprisingly well to human presence."

"The Chief Constable of the Met decided to call SO19's bluff that they couldn't be replaced if they downed tools."

"Obama had managed alienate every single constituency south of the Mason-Dixon."
  4. "Tally-Ho motherfcuker!"
  5. Another one bites the dust!!

6. "I warned you, dont call me ginger"
  7. Thanks for the meal and so long sucker. This will teach you not to leave your rifle when you see a bit of fanny walking by.
  8. Shhhhhhh! I'm Wabbit hunting!!
  9. There you go Basil, that's what I call 'boom boom'.
  10. Now that lunch was sorted, Edward concentrated on eliminating his key target - that pesky Alaskan Palin!
  11. Run rabbit, run rabbit run, run ,run.
    I'll still take you out with my gun, gun, gun,
    I'll get by, just using my right eye,
    so run rabbit, run rabbit run, run, run.

(a bit of old school for ya!!!!)
  12. Rabbit Season!
  13. "Right, that's the rabbits sorted. Where's that fucking Gingerbread man?"
  14. One sunny day a rabit came out of her hole in the ground to enjoy the fine weather. The day was so nice that she became carless and a fox snuck up behind her and caught her.

I am going to eat you for lunch! said the fox.

Wait!" replied the rabbit, You should at least wait a few days.

Oh yeah? Why should I wait?

Well, I am just finishing my thesis on 'The Superiority of Rabbits over Foxes and Wolves.

Are you crazy? I should eat you right now! Everybody knows that a fox will always win over a rabbit.

Not really, not according to my research. If you like, you can come into my hole and read it for yourself. If you are not convinced, you can go ahead and have me for lunch.

You really are crazy!" But since the fox was curious and had nothing to lose, it went with the rabbit. The fox never came out.

A few days later the rabbit was again taking a break from writing and sure enough, a wolf came out of the bushes and was ready to set upon her.

Wait! yelled the rabbit, "You can't eat me right now.

And why might that be, my furry appetizer?

I am almost finished writing my thesis on 'The Superiority of Rabbits over Foxes and Wolves.'

The wolf laughed so hard that it almost lost its grip on the rabbit. "Maybe I shouldn't eat you; you really are sick ... in the head. You might have something contagious."

Come and read it for yourself; you can eat me afterward if you disagree with my conclusions.

So the wolf went down into the rabbit's hole and never came out.

The rabbit finished her thesis and was out celebrating in the local lettuce patch. Another rabbit came along and asked, "What's up? You seem very happy.

Yup, I just finished my thesis.

Congratulations. What's it about?

'The Superiority of Rabbits over Foxes and Wolves.

Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.

Oh yes. Come and read it for yourself.So together they went down into the rabbit's hole.

As they entered, the friend saw the typical graduate abode, albeit a rather messy one after writing a thesis. The computer with the controversial work was in one corner. And to the right there was a pile of fox bones, on the left a pile of wolf bones. And in the middle was a large, well-fed lion.

The Moral of the Story:

The title of your thesis doesn't matter. The subject doesn't matter. The research doesn't matter. All that matters is who your advisor is.