Caption Competition

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sangreal, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PM: Fuck me Foxy, your doormen are a bit forward aren't they?

Attached Files:

2. FCUK ME! Not another Jock!!!!

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Your not the one who likes to do Triathlons then ?

4. Dave "Thank you for being the first to volunteer for redundancy without a pay off and giving up your pension rights".

5. So tell me, are you Navy, Army or Air Force?

6. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

David - Don't let them buggers on Arrse post your picture, they'll be checking out those ribbons..
    :)

7. nonsense, that is the first genuinely funny thing on here for ages! Well done Wiggy.

8. Fu*king Walts

9. I've had discussions with the minister of defence who feels the RAF regiment should become part of the army. :D

10. "'Fraid it's all I've got on me at the moment Jock old man. Here's five bob for yourself and the rest of the RAF - buy yourself a squadron".

11. [​IMG]

"Hello, Mr Stirrup, Sorry to have saddled you with Mr Fox, but the hunt was on for someone not to give you an easy ride. I don't suppose I could get you to hack your way through those new figures for the defence budget, as ol' George likes to see the quarry before we get into our stride? Ha Ha Ha!"

"Prime Minister, You are indeed a Cunt!"

12. "You can always tell the quality of a man by whether he looks you in the eye!"

13. [​IMG]

Well, looks like the charisma bypass has worked. It took less than 0.05 seconds from first contact for the crab to fall asleep on his feet.

14. Watch this Dave, if you hold the hand and I pull the wrist string then then he spouts the party line while the hat spins!

15. Nice to meet you ... but did you know you've got some cheese string on your uniform?