Caption competition

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

There must be a number of options here...I'm crap at these but it's calling out for something.

Attached Files:

2. with regards to the second picture, nice to see 'them' present for the event in the background, though i was unaware of the switch to round black nasty.
  3. Bliar: "When I'm President of Europe, you'll get even more campaign medals!"

I cannot actually conceive of Broon saying anything remotely funny. Untrue, inept or sickening, not a problem but funny? Doesn't become the defrocked Presbyterian mindset.

Not, of course, that my contribution was in the slightest bit amusing.

You notice the closer guardsman's lid is having to be forceably restrained from nutting Blair? "No, bearskin, you can't kill the President of Europe while I'm on duty!"
  4. Bottom photo, guard looking down. " Just one more pace you f ucker and I'll piss on your shoes".
  5. Blair "are your heads really that shape?"

Brown " I've got my eye on you" or "Couldn't help the missus out with her beret could you?"
  6. Cyclops: "Dont you look smart for a traffic cop but I didn't know they had corporals in the police"

Blair thinking - When I am president I want some of these outside my palace
  7. Top photo: "Tell me Marine, I've just talked to that skate next to you and I can't work out if it was an iPod or if he was just pleased to see me"....Marine relipes " It was an iPod, no fcuker's pleased to see you, now do one"

Bottom Photo: "Guardsman, is it..." reply....cuts Bliar short with "FECK OFF!!"
  8. Top Picture:

"So, Corporal, you say it's called Spoof? How does that work?"

"Just come to the mess, and me & the boys will show you. You did say that alcohol f*cked with your medication, didn't you?"
  9. Mrs Broon, "Hmmm, Royal Marine, I was once an airborne chick, I wonder what these sailors have got?"

and as for saint Tony

sailor in background to Gurkah "Bet you can't hit him with the khukuri from here."
  10. ....

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG]

Marine: Love the wife's hat Sir, is it a tribute to the Pashtun headware worn by local Afghan villages and in support of our valient efforts in Helmand province?"
    Broon: "No son, she's just no fucking dress sense"

Bliar: "What the fuck are you doing here, I thought I send you all to Iraq?"
  12. The Sailors and Royals were very short during the time of St Tony. Evolution's wonderful, innit :?:
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

So for £500 and a bottle of pussers each, you can make her airtight?

Done, be at our place at eight this evening lads.
  14. Is it just me or is Mrs Cyclops hot,in a sexy milf sort of way?