• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Caption Competition - The New CINCAIR ACM Simon Bryant addresses RAF pers on HERRICK

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
"So, we'll move this half of the room to the Army, and the rest of you to the Navy. Hand in your RAF uniforms and collect your new Navy or Army uniforms next door.

Oh, by the way - you're all in the Armed Forces now."

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm sorry, but yes, after sdsr you will all be transferred to the Armed Forces. There will be meetings with union leaders to ensure a smooth transition.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
So as part of my Sparks tribute band I stood like this for an hour in McCrystals office singing "this town aint big enough for the two of us"
I also told him by geting rid of Burger King, Pizza Hut and Ben & Jerry's you are cutting the RAF's operational effectivness by 90%

Latest Threads